Biscoff Brownies – A classic fudgy brownie with Biscoff cream cheese swirl that’s baked with a European Flair. Yum! Now did that get you drooling?
Well, don’t worry because someone was so generous in passing down the recipe and here it is:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread, melted ( biscuit spread)
Note: Biscoff Spread is a cookie butter made from Biscoff Cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a square 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper or give it a coating of baking spray.
- Melt the butter on the stove top in a sauce pan or in the microwave. Whisk in sugar, salt and cocoa powder, and then stir in vanilla extract.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs well, and then whisk in the chocolate mixture until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder until well combined. Stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Melt Biscoff Spread in the microwave and drizzle over the top of the brownie batter. Use a clean butter knife to swirl the Biscoff Spread into the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Cool on a wire cooling rack for at least 30 minutes before serving.
This recipe was a special contribution from Fatma Buhannad of Butter Dubai.