Finally, it’s here – The Tissot Lady Collection; A collection that has tried to answer as many of our wishes in the most comprehensive manner!
The choice of it all
It is clear that women want it all, or more particularly the choice of it all. Tissot, who has always been dedicated to providing their customers with what they desire, has created the Tissot Lady Collection to answer those wishes. The Tissot Lady not only exudes femininity with its petal-like hands, bezel and smooth lines but it is also available in various models with different colours and style to answer the diverging tastes and with a revolutionary Powermatic 80 automatic movement. For women that cherish the mechanical prowess, the Powermatic 80 will still offer the possibility of a time-off and well-deserved break thanks to its amazing 80 hours of power reserve.
A rose is always engraved on the caseback of every Tissot lady watch with a quartz movement. It is the flower represented on the Tissot Coat of Arms. Through the representation of the rose, Tissot honours women, their strength and essence and remind them to live life to the fullest. Thanks to the Powermatic 80 movement, it is the first time that Tissot is able to send that message with an automatic piece.
- Swiss made
- Automatic movement or quartz movement with battery end-of-life indicator (EOL)
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- 316L stainless steel case
- See-through case back on automatic models
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- Top Wesselton Diamond options
- 316L solid stainless steel bracelet with butterfly clasp with push-buttons
- Bicolour execution is PVD coating
Check out the pictures from the Tissot Lady Collection here: