Bio-Oil is also highly effective for numerous other skin concerns including ageing and dehydrated skin on all parts of the body.
I find it an almost weightless oil that is only just a little greasy to the touch. This absorbs faster than you would expect it too but don’t expect too much on the scent scale. Nothing too nasty, just a very tolerable clinical smell.
[/vc_column_text][fancy-ul icon_type=”font_icon” icon=”icon-heart” color=”Accent-Color” enable_animation=”true”]The top 10 uses for Bio-Oil as shared by fanatics around the world are:
- Reduce the appearance of stretch mark: In a proDERM 2010 clinical study, 100% of subjects recorded an improvement in 8 weeks. Based on the study, 90% of subjects said Bio-Oil helped reduce the appearance of the pigmentation (colour).
- Say goodbye to blotchiness and uneven skin tone: Based on the Stephens & Associates 2011 clinical study, after 12 weeks 86% of subjects using Bio-Oil showed a statistically significant improvement in uneven skin tone on the face.
- Acne scars treatment: Try using Bio-Oil on the acne spot religiously to reduce the appearance of scars. Apply twice daily on the affected area for minimum of 3 months for best results to be seen. Do not use on broken skin.
- Nourish aging skin with Bio-Oil’s combination of vitamins A and E, Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils, and Chamomile extract.
- Moisturize dry, cracked elbows, heels and skin calluses, rub on Bio-Oil religiously to make them feel soft and moisturized.
- Dry cuticles: Treat dry cuticles after nail treatments and hand wash.
- Tame pesky fly-aways with Bio-Oil and use it as a hair serum.
- Use as massage oil. Relax and treat your skin at the same time.
- Use Bio-Oil as a makeup primer right before your foundation for a dewy long-lasting finish.
If you invest on bio-oil, you get a product that works AND can function as a moisturizer, a hair serum or a makeup primer. I’ve done the hair serum bit and think that while it could be better, it does work quite okay to keep unruly fringes in check. This is one product that I’ll not hesitate to recommend.[/fancy-ul][vc_column_text]As for the post, it is not just a review but a reminder for the ongoing giveaway on the facebook page at
Just in case you are curious, the giveaway ends on the 5th of March.
Head over there if you havent participated yet and stand yourself a chance to win the bio oil gift bag. Also, if you have used bio-oil before you can leave a review in the comment box.
Wishing you a wonderful month and a beautiful day!
Until next time,