Out & About in Qatar

Qatar is a small country. However, the amount of hidden gems that are there to discover around the country are indeed a lot.

There’s something for everyone :

For those who love something to do with history, culture, and architecture of the past, Souq Waqif is the destination to be. You can buy some wonderful souvenirs to take back home from here. Everyone enjoys the place – whether it be the locals, or the tourists that come here.

travel-qatar-souq-waqif

For those who love something to do with something more modern in terms of experience, and architecture, The Pearl is a must-visit.

what-to-see-qatar-blogger-pearl

For those who want to discover something in between, there’s the Museum of Islamic Art which houses not only some great stories insides but, the country’s finest restaurant IDAM by Alain Ducasse

For the family, thereΒ areΒ lots of beautiful parks.

For the beach lovers, the choices are many – from Zekreet to Fuwairit, and Katara to Mesaieed.

travel-qatar-simaisma

travel-qatar-zekreet-beach

For those who love adventure, there’s the dunes, and a lot of water sports.

For those who want to combine fashion with food, an afternoon tea at The Dome in Sheraton Doha is a must-try.

travel-qatar-fashion-food

For the food aficionados, there’s a lot of options that cannot be undermined. From the delicious Traditional crepes, dates, shawarmas and Arabic coffee to all kinds ofΒ fine dining outlets – the choices are many.

DSC_2073

DSC_2005

Qatar is small, in spite of it , There is still something for everyone!

Weekend-Wanderlust

• Pinay Flying High
    March 22, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Great roundup! I need to get moving and explore more of Qatar. Thanks for joining #QatarLinkUp πŸ™‚

March 22, 2016 at 2:12 pm

I barely made it to the linkup. Hence, it’s not the way I imagined it to be πŸ™‚

• Shahira
    March 22, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Wow. So many places in qatar which I havent yet visited even after spending my entire childhood here πŸ™‚

• Tami
    March 23, 2016 at 11:06 am

Really want to try afternoon tea at The Dome now! Great read, Khansa!

March 23, 2016 at 12:24 pm

It looks amazing only in the pics. So for those who are hunting for great pics, it’s a good choice. πŸ˜‰ I’d prefer Biella to that any day!

• Agness of Fit Travelling
    February 11, 2017 at 4:22 am

Qatar is definitely on my bucket list! I would like to try afternoon tea at The Dome!

The wind was strong, the water wild, but there was peace as we watched the sun go down.
Peace that only nature could provide with.
And, it was the most relaxing scene to watch.
A beautiful experience for me.
@experienceskopje @ohrid_macedonia
.#skopje #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces
#skopjecity #strumica #ohridcity #easterneurope #sightseeing #balkan #balkans #ancientcityofohrid #october #forbestravelguide
Just realised I cropped out the previous video 🀣
NEW VLOG
Featuring a glimpse of @dhigalimaldives
Would you go?Edited by @ah.films
.πŸ›‘
πŸ›«@qatarairways flies to Male  from Doha daily
🏑Where to stay in Raa Atoll: at the newly opened @dhigalimaldives
LIMITLESS SKIES
Pushing myself to do better everyday is one thing I have always done for myself.
I have believed that the only limit you have around is dependent on what you place yourself in.
How beautiful is this view? From an excursion taken during my stay in the @sholacrownmunnar
.  #bloggersofinstagram #earthfocus #nature_perfection # #natureaddict #welivetoexplore #planetdiscovery #unlimitedplanet #nature_obsession #naturephoto #flashesofdelight #darlingmovement #abmlifeissweet #enjoythelittlethings #passportexpress #tasteintravel #passionpassport #roamtheplanet #exploringtheglobe #worlderlust #liveauthentic #exploretocreate #stayandwander #theglobewanderer #forahappymoment #travelersnotebook #darlingescapes #girlsthatwander  #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers
L A S T  W E E K E N D
Cant believe a week passed away since I was standing here staring at this view. Wondering where this view is from?
The one and only @ritzcarltondoha .
#rcmemories #ritzcarltondoha #ritzcarlton #visitqatar #doha #myqatar #seemydoha #iloveqatar #weloveqatar #momentslikethese #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #myunicornlife #inspiremyinstagram
N E W  P H O N E  C O V E R @caseartsI love colors, painting, art, and so many things. I am sure I cant make a list of what I like here because its never ending. I have been following @inkstruckstudio 's beautiful artworks and blog.
She has a free downloadable wallpaper up on her blog every month. Very pretty ones!
And, I fell in love with the one in October like every other work of hers.
When @casearts came to me - (they give you printed mobile cover designs of your choice.)
I had no idea what I wanted as my mobile cover.
And, then when I saw Zakkiya's wallpaper I decided that this wallpaper would look pretty as my phone cover. I loved how it turned out.
Thank you @casearts for this mobile cover.
And, thanks Zakiyya for sharing your beauriful artwork with us every other day.
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #mobilecover #customizedmobilecover #artwork #rcmemories #ritzcarltonhotels #ritzcarltondoha #flatlay #acolorstory #myunicornlife #stylemacarons #stylehunters #passionpassport #madeinqatar #supportlocal
P E A R L S
Who would believe if they saw these pearls crafted to perfection were actually chocolates? Until I had a bite of it and saw it for myself, i was just amazed.
These welcome amenities from @ritzcarltondoha kept me staring at its beauty for a while before I could take a bite out of it. What beauty! Such incredible skills 😍😍
#rcmemories #ritzcarltondoha #ritzcarlton #visitqatar #doha #pearl #necklace #chocolate #momentslikethese #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #myunicornlife #inspiremyinstagram
K A N D O L H U  V L O G
Never done a vlog before but I think its about time you get an insight into my experiences with more than just words.
These were shots I took in the @kandolhu Maldives with absolutely no plans of creating a vlog. However, since I came across a creative videographer @ah.films who put it together brilliantly, I thought this had to come online. I hope you enjoy watching it and let me know your thoughts . πŸ’—πŸ’— .
#qatarblogger #whitesand #beachlife #qatarvlogger #travelblogger #seaandsky #oceanvilla #qatarairways #indianocean #honeymoondestination #sunandsea #maldiveslovers #sunnysideoflife #traveltheworld #visitmaldives #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #maldivesresort #maldives2017 #maldivesislands #stylemacarons #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmaldives #beautifuldestinations #beautifulplaces #maldives #kandolhudhoo #kandolhu #beautifulhotels #luxuryhotelpix
S W E E T  D R E A M S