Out & About in Qatar

Qatar is a small country. However, the amount of hidden gems that are there to discover around the country are indeed a lot.

There’s something for everyone :

For those who love something to do with history, culture, and architecture of the past, Souq Waqif is the destination to be. You can buy some wonderful souvenirs to take back home from here. Everyone enjoys the place – whether it be the locals, or the tourists that come here.

travel-qatar-souq-waqif

For those who love something to do with something more modern in terms of experience, and architecture, The Pearl is a must-visit.

what-to-see-qatar-blogger-pearl

For those who want to discover something in between, there’s the Museum of Islamic Art which houses not only some great stories insides but, the country’s finest restaurant IDAM by Alain Ducasse

For the family, there are lots of beautiful parks.

For the beach lovers, the choices are many – from Zekreet to Fuwairit, and Katara to Mesaieed.

travel-qatar-simaisma

travel-qatar-zekreet-beach

For those who love adventure, there’s the dunes, and a lot of water sports.

For those who want to combine fashion with food, an afternoon tea at The Dome in Sheraton Doha is a must-try.

travel-qatar-fashion-food

For the food aficionados, there’s a lot of options that cannot be undermined. From the delicious Traditional crepes, dates, shawarmas and Arabic coffee to all kinds of fine dining outlets – the choices are many.

DSC_2073

DSC_2005

Qatar is small, in spite of it , There is still something for everyone!

Weekend-Wanderlust

• Pinay Flying High
    March 22, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Great roundup! I need to get moving and explore more of Qatar. Thanks for joining #QatarLinkUp 🙂

March 22, 2016 at 2:12 pm

I barely made it to the linkup. Hence, it’s not the way I imagined it to be 🙂

• Shahira
    March 22, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Wow. So many places in qatar which I havent yet visited even after spending my entire childhood here 🙂

• Tami
    March 23, 2016 at 11:06 am

Really want to try afternoon tea at The Dome now! Great read, Khansa!

March 23, 2016 at 12:24 pm

It looks amazing only in the pics. So for those who are hunting for great pics, it’s a good choice. 😉 I’d prefer Biella to that any day!

• Agness of Fit Travelling
    February 11, 2017 at 4:22 am

Qatar is definitely on my bucket list! I would like to try afternoon tea at The Dome!