Out & About in Qatar

Qatar is a small country. However, the amount of hidden gems that are there to discover around the country are indeed a lot.

There’s something for everyone :

For those who love something to do with history, culture, and architecture of the past, Souq Waqif is the destination to be. You can buy some wonderful souvenirs to take back home from here. Everyone enjoys the place – whether it be the locals, or the tourists that come here.

travel-qatar-souq-waqif

For those who love something to do with something more modern in terms of experience, and architecture, The Pearl is a must-visit.

what-to-see-qatar-blogger-pearl

For those who want to discover something in between, there’s the Museum of Islamic Art which houses not only some great stories insides but, the country’s finest restaurant IDAM by Alain Ducasse

For the family, there are lots of beautiful parks.

For the beach lovers, the choices are many – from Zekreet to Fuwairit, and Katara to Mesaieed.

travel-qatar-simaisma

travel-qatar-zekreet-beach

For those who love adventure, there’s the dunes, and a lot of water sports.

For those who want to combine fashion with food, an afternoon tea at The Dome in Sheraton Doha is a must-try.

travel-qatar-fashion-food

For the food aficionados, there’s a lot of options that cannot be undermined. From the delicious Traditional crepes, dates, shawarmas and Arabic coffee to all kinds of fine dining outlets – the choices are many.

DSC_2073

DSC_2005

Qatar is small, in spite of it , There is still something for everyone!

Weekend-Wanderlust

• Pinay Flying High
    March 22, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Great roundup! I need to get moving and explore more of Qatar. Thanks for joining #QatarLinkUp 🙂

March 22, 2016 at 2:12 pm

I barely made it to the linkup. Hence, it’s not the way I imagined it to be 🙂

• Shahira
    March 22, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Wow. So many places in qatar which I havent yet visited even after spending my entire childhood here 🙂

• Tami
    March 23, 2016 at 11:06 am

Really want to try afternoon tea at The Dome now! Great read, Khansa!

March 23, 2016 at 12:24 pm

It looks amazing only in the pics. So for those who are hunting for great pics, it’s a good choice. 😉 I’d prefer Biella to that any day!

• Agness of Fit Travelling
    February 11, 2017 at 4:22 am

Qatar is definitely on my bucket list! I would like to try afternoon tea at The Dome!

Check this out

Check this out

Have you ever stepped into a hotel and felt like this is just exactly who I am? If so, where did you feel that way?
For me, I felt it @alrayyan.hotel.doha from the @curiocollection !
.How fab is this sunset?
Curious where it is?
40 minutes away from Al Rayyan hotel is the Zekreet Beach. This was a sunset we caught during our stay at Al Rayyan Hotel.
⭐ #visitqatar 🌍#Qatar #Doha
#قطر #الدوحة
📷#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. ===================== #traveldaily #passionpassport #travelandlife #darlingescapes
#abmtravelbug  #travelgoals #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#travellingtheworld
#travelcouple
#travelbloggerlife
#redsky #seemydoha #qatarhotels #hiltonhotels #curiobyhilton  #zekreet #luxelife
Getting those night pictures right isn't easy.
But then I think this came out just right. What do you think?The night view from my room at the @westindubaiAHC
Shot with @fujifilmme X-A3
⭐ #visitdubai 🌍#Dubai #DubaiBloggers
#قطر #دبي
📷#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
#abmtravelbug  #fujifilmme #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #lovetheworld
#travellingtheworld
#westindubaiAHC
#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter  #5star #dubaihotels #westinhotels #westin  #hotellife #unitedarabemirates
"Always be a mermaid ! "
Have you been to any hotel in the @curiocollection ?
Here's a post
✴️Reminiscing about the wonderful time I had at @alrayyan.hotel.doha this weekend
✴️On another note, Summer's almost here and spending it by the pool is a good idea , isn't it? The one at @alrayyan.hotel.doha is amazing! ✴️Did you know that AlRayyan Hotel is the first of the @Curiocollection Hotel in the Middle East ?
I really enjoyed my time at the hotel... Wait for my entire experience coming soon on the blog .
⭐ #visitqatar 🌍#Qatar #Doha
#قطر #الدوحة
📷#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
#abmtravelbug  #travelgoals #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#travellingtheworld
#travelcouple
#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter  #seemydoha #qatarhotels #hiltonhotels #curiobyhilton  #hotellife #luxelife
Sugarcane juice or coconut water? 🌴
Which one would you pick?
Do you like to stop by the street and try out the local fruits and vegetables? Are you that person?
⭐ #IncredibleIndia #gltlove #globelletravels
🌍#travelandlife #tlasia #SouthIndia #IndiaTourism
#GoKerala
📷#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. ==========================
#femmetravel #coupletravel #traveltheworld #lonelyplanettraveller
#abmtravelbug  #fodorsonthego #traveladdict #tlpicks #sidewalkerdaily #halaltourism  #natgeotravel
#godsowncountry
#lovetheworld
#intravelist
#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter #iexplore
Blue skies and endless greens - view from the top of Sigiriya
Have you been to a UNESCO heritage site ? What was your fave one? .
⭐ #visitsrilanka 🌍#srilanka #sigiriya 📷#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. ===================== #traveldaily #livecolorfully #acolorstory #abmlifeiscolorful
#abmtravelbug  #thehappynow  #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#iamatraveler
#femmetravel
#globelletravels #intravelist #inspravel #iexplore #likeamountaingirl
#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter
"Can I go back here already?" @oryxrotana
I cannot recommend the hospitality of the staff here enough 👌👌
When you book with Club Rotana, your rooms are bigger than normal, check in is from the Executive Lounge, and you get access to the Club Rotana Lounge throughout your stay.
So glad to see that Club Rotana is now in Doha
Have you stayed at oryx Rotana or any other Rotana Hotels? .
⭐ #visitqatar 🌍#Qatar #Doha
#قطر #الدوحة
📷#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
#abmtravelbug  #thehappynow  #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#theartofslowliving
#seekthesimplicity#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter  #seemydoha #qatarhotels #clubrotana #oryxrotana  #hotellife #luxelife
Beautiful Art set in a Raw Space and the perfect sunset in the background.
My previous pics were a most obvious art and now this one is more conceptual. The more you look at it the more it says. What art do you like ?
Taking place in the 29th floor of the @wdoha START Doha exhibits works of nine artists either from or living in Qatar
It's going to be around from March 11-14th 9 am - 9 pm .
⭐ #visitqatar 🌍#Qatar #Doha
#قطر #الدوحة
📷#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. =====================
#NYTAFT #traveldaily #livecolorfully #acolorstory #abmlifeiscolorful
#abmtravelbug  #thehappynow  #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#theartofslowliving
#seekthesimplicity#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter  #seemydoha #NYTArt #NYTArtfortomorrow #wdoha #artfortomorrow #saatchigallery
Happy Friday Folks ! 😊😊
These paintings that have a three dimensional effect are so impressive.
I love art, culture, and anything inspiring. I was fortunate enough to get to see these paintings being done live. What about you?
Did you get a chance to check it out? This was from @citywalkdubai - an initiative of @branddubai
On another note new blog post published, link in bio 🤗🤗
⭐ #visitdubai 🌍 #Dubai #DubaiCanvas #CityWalkDubai
#قطر #دبي
📷#QatarBloggers #DubaiBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. =====================
#DubaiCanvasatCityWalk #traveldaily #livecolorfully #acolorstory #abmlifeiscolorful
#abmtravelbug  #wandeleurspark #thehappynow #thatsdarling #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #ilovedubai
#theartofslowliving