Noodle House Calling!

Hello folks! How you all been? So, the country is almost preparing for Ramadan and, that’s when there is a lot of things happening around everyday. I was invited to review the Noodle House at Landmark. So, if you have been reading my blog you will know that I had a post on Noodle House a while back. That was in City Centre, this is another branch of theirs as well. The thing about Noodle House overall is that they are not overly priced, quantities are good, and makes for a good family dining restaurant. They have great seating, and the ambiance is really nice. I went earlier than my dining time to the restaurant, asked them to keep a certain seat for me, did my shopping around the Mall. They showed me to the seat which I had requested. So, all was good. If you have been to Noodle House, you know how they have a really cute – fill the form- kind of menu with a noodle like pen. The form came, and then yes I had the indecisive moment like I do always about what to order. It happened anyways!

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-seating

Now, what did I order? Here goes the list!

Obviously, siewmai ! I love their siewmais – those little dumplings that are really delicious, and served in a bamboo box/ tiffin ( not too sure what it’s called), and when you open it -ah out goes the steam, and then you take a bite, and then you know the only thing you’d want to keep eating is siewmais the whole day – Yes I love it!

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-dimsum

We also tried ordering the Wasabi Prawns. The prawns were great! But, if I had to choose one from their small plates, it has to be siewmai.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-siewmai

From the specialities, I tried the sweet and sour crispy fried chicken. It was delicious, and was definitely a good choice.

From the Wok fried noodles, I tried the Bakmi Noodles. It was really really nice. It was my first time ordering it, and it ended up to be to my liking. So well, that’s a plus.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-bakmi-goreng

For accompaniment, their prawn crackers are the best. Those prawn crackers can have you munching the whole serving, and before you know the mountain before you turns into a molehill. Well, yes it’s a great snack.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-prawn-crackers

We also tried the Asian salad. It was a so-so for me. But, the prawn crackers if you have a chance go try it. I’d get prawn crackers instead of popcorns any day because well I love it.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-salad

The Noodle house has the best coconut icecream that I have had in Doha which is normally paired with their Hot Chocolate Lava Cake. Normally, I am a person who would order the lava cake, but with this coconut ice cream it’s the other way round. I order the lava cake for the ice cream.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-coconut-icecream

So, there goes my experience at Noodle House at Landmark. Have you been there? What was your experience like? What are your favorite dishes? Is there something that you think I should try? Let me know, and hope you enjoyed reading my post as much as I enjoyed writing it.

qatar-blogger-noodlehouse-pin

The Noodle House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

• Aimee-Ellar Bye
    May 14, 2016 at 10:19 pm

Wow! We don’t have Noodle House here but that food looks and sounds delicious! We’re a vegetarian family, so Asian cuisine features a lot in our diet.
    You’re so lucky to have a job reviewing food!

May 16, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Haha! Thank you but I don’t have a job reviewing food. It’s my blog that is feeding me ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

• Zeinab
    May 15, 2016 at 5:53 pm

It all looks so delicious! I’m a big fan of prawn crackers and anything with coconut, so the dessert looks super yummy. It’s too bad we don’t have the Noodle House in Denmark ๐Ÿ™

xo
    Zeinab,

May 16, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Well you are more than welcome to come visit Doha anytime or let me know when you are here! Thanks for stopping by ๐Ÿ™‚

• rebecca
    May 16, 2016 at 6:21 am

I actually have a friend travelling in this area this summer. Sounds like a restaurant she will like. Will definitely be sharing your post with her to check out.

May 16, 2016 at 12:47 pm

Oh really, That would be great! I have a lot of recommended eats on my blog. Would be lovely to hear her experiences when she is here.

• Anna Nuttall
    May 17, 2016 at 11:26 am

Omg those dishes look amazing!! I’m hungry now.

May 17, 2016 at 12:58 pm

L I F E @sharqvillageandspa
What one word comes to your mind when you see this? .
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Goingplacestogether #nofilter #visitqatar#creativitywithkay #moodygrams #plantsinfocus
#agameoftones #justgoshoot #killeverygram #uncalculated #waytoill #theimaged #fatalframes #bevisuallyinspired  #theartofslowliving #theweekoninstagram #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmatters #momentslikethese #mymonthofsundays #theculturetrip .
.  #forahappymoment #prettycity #darlingescapes #tasteintravel
T A L E S  O F  T I M E
A palace that tells stories of the kings of the past and their glorious times . .
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #indore #madhyapradesh #indianbloggers
#qatarairways # #Goingplacestogether  #creativitywithkay #moodygrams
#agameoftones #justgoshoot #killeverygram #uncalculated #waytoill #theimaged #fatalframes #bevisuallyinspired  #theartofslowliving #theweekoninstagram #inspiremyinstagram  #momentslikethese #theculturetrip .
.  #forahappymoment #prettycity #darlingescapes #tasteintravel #palacesofig #palacesofindia #indianpalaces
@sharqvillageandspa "If you are working on something that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed. The vision pulls you"
- Steve JobsDo that which you are passionate about and your work will feel effortless. .
.  #forahappymoment #prettycity #darlingescapes #tasteintravel
C O L O R SSunset views at the Pearl Qatar is a delightful affair ๐Ÿ“ธ Clicked at @marsamalaz
Coming soon on the blog on why @thepearlqatar is an experience on its own and what you should not miss when you are visiting or living in The Pearl
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #thepearlqatar #tpqmoments #Visitqatar #riviera .
#passionpassport #prettycities #culturetrip #worlderlust #theprettycities #postcardsfromtheworld #ig_travel #guardiantravelsnaps #thebestdestinations #marsamalaz #kempinskihotels #suitelife #presidentialsuite
T H E R A P Y
Sometimes the beach is all the therapy you need.
It's where everyone becomes as carefree as toddlers no matter how old
. . .
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #traveltheworld #indianbloggers #welovekochi #gokerala .
#passionpassport #prettycities #culturetrip #worlderlust #theprettycities #postcardsfromtheworld #ig_travel #guardiantravelsnaps #thebestdestinations #beachdays #amonthofsundays #momentslikethese #prettysquares #inspiremyinstagram #passionpassport #passportable #india #kochi #beachesnresorts
T H E  P E A R L  Q A T A RI love the colors๐ŸŽจ and the ambience of the place - it's got its own character. ๐Ÿ“ธ Clicked at Porto Arabia
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #thepearlqatar #tpqmoments #Visitqatar #riviera .