Noodle House Calling!

Hello folks! How you all been? So, the country is almost preparing for Ramadan and, that’s when there is a lot of things happening around everyday. I was invited to review the Noodle House at Landmark. So, if you have been reading my blog you will know that I had a post on Noodle House a while back. That was in City Centre, this is another branch of theirs as well. The thing about Noodle House overall is that they are not overly priced, quantities are good, and makes for a good family dining restaurant. They have great seating, and the ambiance is really nice. I went earlier than my dining time to the restaurant, asked them to keep a certain seat for me, did my shopping around the Mall. They showed me to the seat which I had requested. So, all was good. If you have been to Noodle House, you know how they have a really cute – fill the form- kind of menu with a noodle like pen. The form came, and then yes I had the indecisive moment like I do always about what to order. It happened anyways!

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-seating

Now, what did I order? Here goes the list!

Obviously, siewmai ! I love their siewmais – those little dumplings that are really delicious, and served in a bamboo box/ tiffin ( not too sure what it’s called), and when you open it -ah out goes the steam, and then you take a bite, and then you know the only thing you’d want to keep eating is siewmais the whole day – Yes I love it!

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-dimsum

We also tried ordering the Wasabi Prawns. The prawns were great! But, if I had to choose one from their small plates, it has to be siewmai.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-siewmai

From the specialities, I tried the sweet and sour crispy fried chicken. It was delicious, and was definitely a good choice.

From the Wok fried noodles, I tried the Bakmi Noodles. It was really really nice. It was my first time ordering it, and it ended up to be to my liking. So well, that’s a plus.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-bakmi-goreng

For accompaniment, their prawn crackers are the best. Those prawn crackers can have you munching the whole serving, and before you know the mountain before you turns into a molehill. Well, yes it’s a great snack.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-prawn-crackers

We also tried the Asian salad. It was a so-so for me. But, the prawn crackers if you have a chance go try it. I’d get prawn crackers instead of popcorns any day because well I love it.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-salad

The Noodle house has the best coconut icecream that I have had in Doha which is normally paired with their Hot Chocolate Lava Cake. Normally, I am a person who would order the lava cake, but with this coconut ice cream it’s the other way round. I order the lava cake for the ice cream.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-coconut-icecream

So, there goes my experience at Noodle House at Landmark. Have you been there? What was your experience like? What are your favorite dishes? Is there something that you think I should try? Let me know, and hope you enjoyed reading my post as much as I enjoyed writing it.

qatar-blogger-noodlehouse-pin

The Noodle House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

• Aimee-Ellar Bye
    May 14, 2016 at 10:19 pm

Wow! We don’t have Noodle House here but that food looks and sounds delicious! We’re a vegetarian family, so Asian cuisine features a lot in our diet.
    You’re so lucky to have a job reviewing food!

May 16, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Haha! Thank you but I don’t have a job reviewing food. It’s my blog that is feeding me ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

• Zeinab
    May 15, 2016 at 5:53 pm

It all looks so delicious! I’m a big fan of prawn crackers and anything with coconut, so the dessert looks super yummy. It’s too bad we don’t have the Noodle House in Denmark ๐Ÿ™

xo
    Zeinab,

May 16, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Well you are more than welcome to come visit Doha anytime or let me know when you are here! Thanks for stopping by ๐Ÿ™‚

• rebecca
    May 16, 2016 at 6:21 am

I actually have a friend travelling in this area this summer. Sounds like a restaurant she will like. Will definitely be sharing your post with her to check out.

May 16, 2016 at 12:47 pm

Oh really, That would be great! I have a lot of recommended eats on my blog. Would be lovely to hear her experiences when she is here.

• Anna Nuttall
    May 17, 2016 at 11:26 am

Omg those dishes look amazing!! I’m hungry now.

May 17, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Check this out

Check this out

Have you ever stepped into a hotel and felt like this is just exactly who I am? If so, where did you feel that way?
For me, I felt it @alrayyan.hotel.doha from the @curiocollection !
.How fab is this sunset?
Curious where it is?
40 minutes away from Al Rayyan hotel is the Zekreet Beach. This was a sunset we caught during our stay at Al Rayyan Hotel.
โญ #visitqatar ๐ŸŒ#Qatar #Doha
#ู‚ุทุฑ #ุงู„ุฏูˆุญุฉ
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. ===================== #traveldaily #passionpassport #travelandlife #darlingescapes
#abmtravelbug  #travelgoals #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#travellingtheworld
#travelcouple
#travelbloggerlife
#redsky #seemydoha #qatarhotels #hiltonhotels #curiobyhilton  #zekreet #luxelife
Getting those night pictures right isn't easy.
But then I think this came out just right. What do you think?The night view from my room at the @westindubaiAHC
Shot with @fujifilmme X-A3
โญ #visitdubai ๐ŸŒ#Dubai #DubaiBloggers
#ู‚ุทุฑ #ุฏุจูŠ
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
#abmtravelbug  #fujifilmme #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #lovetheworld
#travellingtheworld
#westindubaiAHC
#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter  #5star #dubaihotels #westinhotels #westin  #hotellife #unitedarabemirates
"Always be a mermaid ! "
Have you been to any hotel in the @curiocollection ?
Here's a post
โœด๏ธReminiscing about the wonderful time I had at @alrayyan.hotel.doha this weekend
โœด๏ธOn another note, Summer's almost here and spending it by the pool is a good idea , isn't it? The one at @alrayyan.hotel.doha is amazing! โœด๏ธDid you know that AlRayyan Hotel is the first of the @Curiocollection Hotel in the Middle East ?
I really enjoyed my time at the hotel... Wait for my entire experience coming soon on the blog .
โญ #visitqatar ๐ŸŒ#Qatar #Doha
#ู‚ุทุฑ #ุงู„ุฏูˆุญุฉ
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
#abmtravelbug  #travelgoals #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#travellingtheworld
#travelcouple
#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter  #seemydoha #qatarhotels #hiltonhotels #curiobyhilton  #hotellife #luxelife
Sugarcane juice or coconut water? ๐ŸŒด
Which one would you pick?
Do you like to stop by the street and try out the local fruits and vegetables? Are you that person?
โญ #IncredibleIndia #gltlove #globelletravels
๐ŸŒ#travelandlife #tlasia #SouthIndia #IndiaTourism
#GoKerala
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. ==========================
#femmetravel #coupletravel #traveltheworld #lonelyplanettraveller
#abmtravelbug  #fodorsonthego #traveladdict #tlpicks #sidewalkerdaily #halaltourism  #natgeotravel
#godsowncountry
#lovetheworld
#intravelist
#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter #iexplore
Blue skies and endless greens - view from the top of Sigiriya
Have you been to a UNESCO heritage site ? What was your fave one? .
โญ #visitsrilanka ๐ŸŒ#srilanka #sigiriya ๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. ===================== #traveldaily #livecolorfully #acolorstory #abmlifeiscolorful
#abmtravelbug  #thehappynow  #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#iamatraveler
#femmetravel
#globelletravels #intravelist #inspravel #iexplore #likeamountaingirl
#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter
"Can I go back here already?" @oryxrotana
I cannot recommend the hospitality of the staff here enough ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
When you book with Club Rotana, your rooms are bigger than normal, check in is from the Executive Lounge, and you get access to the Club Rotana Lounge throughout your stay.
So glad to see that Club Rotana is now in Doha
Have you stayed at oryx Rotana or any other Rotana Hotels? .
โญ #visitqatar ๐ŸŒ#Qatar #Doha
#ู‚ุทุฑ #ุงู„ุฏูˆุญุฉ
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
#abmtravelbug  #thehappynow  #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#theartofslowliving
#seekthesimplicity#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter  #seemydoha #qatarhotels #clubrotana #oryxrotana  #hotellife #luxelife
Beautiful Art set in a Raw Space and the perfect sunset in the background.
My previous pics were a most obvious art and now this one is more conceptual. The more you look at it the more it says. What art do you like ?
Taking place in the 29th floor of the @wdoha START Doha exhibits works of nine artists either from or living in Qatar
It's going to be around from March 11-14th 9 am - 9 pm .
โญ #visitqatar ๐ŸŒ#Qatar #Doha
#ู‚ุทุฑ #ุงู„ุฏูˆุญุฉ
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. =====================
#NYTAFT #traveldaily #livecolorfully #acolorstory #abmlifeiscolorful
#abmtravelbug  #thehappynow  #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#theartofslowliving
#seekthesimplicity#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter  #seemydoha #NYTArt #NYTArtfortomorrow #wdoha #artfortomorrow #saatchigallery
Happy Friday Folks ! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
These paintings that have a three dimensional effect are so impressive.
I love art, culture, and anything inspiring. I was fortunate enough to get to see these paintings being done live. What about you?
Did you get a chance to check it out? This was from @citywalkdubai - an initiative of @branddubai
On another note new blog post published, link in bio ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
โญ #visitdubai ๐ŸŒ #Dubai #DubaiCanvas #CityWalkDubai
#ู‚ุทุฑ #ุฏุจูŠ
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DubaiBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. =====================
#DubaiCanvasatCityWalk #traveldaily #livecolorfully #acolorstory #abmlifeiscolorful
#abmtravelbug  #wandeleurspark #thehappynow #thatsdarling #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #ilovedubai
#theartofslowliving