Noodle House Calling!

Hello folks! How you all been? So, the country is almost preparing for Ramadan and, that’s when there is a lot of things happening around everyday. I was invited to review the Noodle House at Landmark. So, if you have been reading my blog you will know that I had a post on Noodle House a while back. That was in City Centre, this is another branch of theirs as well. The thing about Noodle House overall is that they are not overly priced, quantities are good, and makes for a good family dining restaurant. They have great seating, and the ambiance is really nice. I went earlier than my dining time to the restaurant, asked them to keep a certain seat for me, did my shopping around the Mall. They showed me to the seat which I had requested. So, all was good. If you have been to Noodle House, you know how they have a really cute – fill the form- kind of menu with a noodle like pen. The form came, and then yes I had the indecisive moment like I do always about what to order. It happened anyways!

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-seating

Now, what did I order? Here goes the list!

Obviously, siewmai ! I love their siewmais – those little dumplings that are really delicious, and served in a bamboo box/ tiffin ( not too sure what it’s called), and when you open it -ah out goes the steam, and then you take a bite, and then you know the only thing you’d want to keep eating is siewmais the whole day – Yes I love it!

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-dimsum

We also tried ordering the Wasabi Prawns. The prawns were great! But, if I had to choose one from their small plates, it has to be siewmai.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-siewmai

From the specialities, I tried the sweet and sour crispy fried chicken. It was delicious, and was definitely a good choice.

From the Wok fried noodles, I tried the Bakmi Noodles. It was really really nice. It was my first time ordering it, and it ended up to be to my liking. So well, that’s a plus.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-bakmi-goreng

For accompaniment, their prawn crackers are the best. Those prawn crackers can have you munching the whole serving, and before you know the mountain before you turns into a molehill. Well, yes it’s a great snack.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-prawn-crackers

We also tried the Asian salad. It was a so-so for me. But, the prawn crackers if you have a chance go try it. I’d get prawn crackers instead of popcorns any day because well I love it.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-salad

The Noodle house has the best coconut icecream that I have had in Doha which is normally paired with their Hot Chocolate Lava Cake. Normally, I am a person who would order the lava cake, but with this coconut ice cream it’s the other way round. I order the lava cake for the ice cream.

qatarblogger-noodlehouse-landmark-asian-coconut-icecream

So, there goes my experience at Noodle House at Landmark. Have you been there? What was your experience like? What are your favorite dishes? Is there something that you think I should try? Let me know, and hope you enjoyed reading my post as much as I enjoyed writing it.

qatar-blogger-noodlehouse-pin

The Noodle House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

• Aimee-Ellar Bye
    May 14, 2016 at 10:19 pm

Wow! We don’t have Noodle House here but that food looks and sounds delicious! We’re a vegetarian family, so Asian cuisine features a lot in our diet.
    You’re so lucky to have a job reviewing food!

May 16, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Haha! Thank you but I don’t have a job reviewing food. It’s my blog that is feeding me πŸ˜‰
      Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

• Zeinab
    May 15, 2016 at 5:53 pm

It all looks so delicious! I’m a big fan of prawn crackers and anything with coconut, so the dessert looks super yummy. It’s too bad we don’t have the Noodle House in Denmark πŸ™

xo
    Zeinab,

May 16, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Well you are more than welcome to come visit Doha anytime or let me know when you are here! Thanks for stopping by πŸ™‚

• rebecca
    May 16, 2016 at 6:21 am

I actually have a friend travelling in this area this summer. Sounds like a restaurant she will like. Will definitely be sharing your post with her to check out.

May 16, 2016 at 12:47 pm

Oh really, That would be great! I have a lot of recommended eats on my blog. Would be lovely to hear her experiences when she is here.

• Anna Nuttall
    May 17, 2016 at 11:26 am

Omg those dishes look amazing!! I’m hungry now.

May 17, 2016 at 12:58 pm

H I K I N G  U P
Yes, I went hiking up in my abaya, and whined that I couldn't make it up in time for the sunset, and couldn't make it up anyways.
I questioned posting this several times because my @skechers looked dirty
But then again, what is hiking without all that mess that gets on you? Its messy but this view is all you tend to remember in the end. The Beauty of Travel πŸ’— .
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #traveltheworld #topoftheworld #hijabi #niqabis
F A N A J E E N  C A F E @fanajeencafeqatar
From when I met @sabrinecat
I love this place for girly catchups.But, I shared this because I had a point to make.
You can have coffee- cold, hot, or iced. Without sugar, With sugar - white, brown,
I have mine a liitle warmer than luke warm, with milk and no sugar.
It's your choice to make and have coffee the way you like it.
So, is blogging. You can blog fashion, food, travel, anything you want and it's no one's right to tell you how to do it. You find your own way and tell your story.Join me and fellow bloggers Polly , Rachel Morris, And Laura today evening at @qpwnqatar 's event at @fsdoha to hear more about our blogging journey.6 - 8 pm
For registering for the event , please have a look at my insta story.
I have put the link there πŸ’—
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #fanajeencafe #coffeeart #coffeebloggers
V I O L E N T  S K I E S
Nothing in life comes easy. Happiness comes from within. Everyone has their own opinion on what success is.
It is upto you to decide and work for the success you believe in honestly, and kindly. I always believe in the fact that if you put your heart and soul in paving your way, pulling up as many people as you can along the way, you will find yourself in a place you are content with, and surrounded by the right people.
It will happen but it will take time.
PERSEVERANCE & KINDNESS is key πŸ—πŸ—πŸ—
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #maldives
MY VEIL STORY
They told me " I didnt have to wear the veil there. My husband wasn't around." I listened. I smiled. I didnt say anything back.
Little did they know that my husband had nothing to do with my veil.
It was my choice and I Didn't do it for him. What if my husband wasn't there?My religion to me is submission to God. He is all-seeing, all-hearing!I hear a lot of assumptions often and here's what I feel about it. Unless you are in their shoes, and you know every detail of their life, You dont have the right to assume. And, even if you do, please keep it to yourself, so that people are less hurt because of the assumptions you make.
Being fashionably nice is not in looks alone, it is in trying to hurt  as less possible around you with your words. Words once spoken that you cant take back!
Your choice of words are everything! It determines your style, class and elegance more than anything
#QatarBloggers #DohaBloggers #Ohrid #MuslimahBloggers #MyVeilStory #InMyNiqab
πŸ“Έ @experienceskopje
B L U E  S U N R I S E
Glad that the weekend is here.
A whole lot of beautiful things to share but not enough time.@dhigalimaldives 🏝🏝
#dhigalimaldives #maldives #sunnysideoflife #QatarBloggers #dohabloggers
B A L K A N  S U N R I S E
Its easy to forget the beautiful memories we have like a beautiful sunrise.
Social Media makes it easy to whine and complain about things we dont have.
Perhaps if we remind ourselves more of the beautiful memories we have everyday, its going to be easier to be content with everything we have and get to experience in our life everyday!
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #macedonia #sunrise #qatarairways #europe #Goingplacestogether #nofilter #creativitywithkay #balkan #moodygrams
#agameoftones #justgoshoot #killeverygram #uncalculated #waytoill #theimaged #fatalframes #bevisuallyinspired  #theartofslowliving #theweekoninstagram #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmatters #momentslikethese #mymonthofsundays #theculturetrip .
.  #forahappymoment #prettycity #darlingescapes #tasteintravel
The wind was strong, the water wild, but there was peace as we watched the sun go down.
Peace that only nature could provide with.
And, it was the most relaxing scene to watch.
A beautiful experience for me.
@experienceskopje @ohrid_macedonia
.#skopje #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces
#skopjecity #strumica #ohridcity #easterneurope #sightseeing #balkan #balkans #ancientcityofohrid #october #forbestravelguide
Just realised I cropped out the previous video 🀣