Calvin Klein SS2016 Preview

Yesterday was quite a busy day for me. Well, most days are full – I have never felt this rush of events happening in Doha before. But, there is something happening everyday. If you are not following me on my snapchat: khansas.blog or instagram: creativitywithkay to get live updates from all the happenings that I get to be part of, do go ahead, and follow me there.

I was invited to the preview of the Calvin Klein Watches collection – every timepiece I saw was really nice – very classic looking, and timeless – Minimal Chic / Minimal Bold is .

Here are some of the beauties from yesterday:

Few of my favorites from what were displayed yesterday:

Color_PR

Urban. Sporty. Calvin Klein color
A celebration of the recent ‘90s revival, Calvin Klein color pairs minimalistic shapes and vibrant colors for a bold athletic statement.
 qatar-blogger-khansa-calvinklein-kempinski-watch-subtle-black
Classic. Sophisticated. Calvin Klein subtle
Inspired by clean lines and elemental design, this watch pairs an oversized face with a thin strap for a refined and modern
look.
qatar-blogger-khansa-calvinklein-kempinski-watch-snake
Structured. Geometric. Calvin Klein snake.
Sharp angles, clear cuts and symmetrical patterns all contribute to the appealing look of this outstanding watch.
qatar-blogger-khansa-calvinklein-kempinski-watch-rise
An invitation to escape. Calvin Klein rise. Inspired by the timeless beauty of unspoiled natural landscapes, the Calvin Klein rise watch features an ethereal design marrying humble shapes and sensory-appealing textures.
qatar-blogger-khansa-calvinklein-kempinski-watch-subtle-black-even
Raw. Alluring. Calvin Klein even. This unisex timepiece draws its inspiration from the enigmatic textures abounding in natural landscapes.
Those were my favorites. What did you think of the Calvin Klein SS 2016 Collection Watches? I love it. They have a great price margin as well.
qatar-blogger-pinterest-calvin-klein-spring-summer-2016
Which is your favorite timepiece? Do leave a comment, and let me know

• Nicolas Puegher
    May 16, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Wow, most of them are pretty good. I am not sure how much it will cost here because everything is expensive. I love how clean they are but some people have hard times with that, a friend of mine cannot read the time without the numbers or at least some lines.

May 17, 2016 at 1:19 pm

It does look amazing, don’t they? The prices are pretty good for a CK watch. From what I heard, they said it would be around 280 $
      These days watches have become more of an accessory than a time piece. People just end up looking at the time on the mobile phones

• Brittany Giles
    May 16, 2016 at 8:39 pm

I really haven’t purchased CK since high school almost 15 years ago! Glad to see they are still making cute stuff!

May 17, 2016 at 1:32 pm

They are really good. I loved them! They just started a watch and jewelry line this year

• Helen
    May 17, 2016 at 2:32 am

The geometric watch is georgeous! I am in dire need of a new watch. Maybe I’ll have to delve into my bank account.

May 17, 2016 at 12:59 pm

• Pritam Dash
    May 17, 2016 at 1:12 pm

Great ! loved all of it…i would surely buy one of it ….prices are also reasonable ! Thanks for such a great post .

May 17, 2016 at 1:13 pm

Thank you Pritam for stopping by! 🙂 Have a great day!

• SASWATI BHOI
    May 18, 2016 at 1:36 am

WOW!! I want one right now!! These are so great!! Thanks for sharing!! 🙂

• Stella the Travelerette
    May 18, 2016 at 3:21 am

Those watches are beautiful! Simple and classic, very Calvin Klein. I would like the rose gold watch myself because I love rose gold and I like a thinner watch! Mr. Klein can deliver it to my apartment ASAP!

May 18, 2016 at 12:17 pm

I loved all of them, and the most pleasant surprise was when I got a watch to take back home 🙂

• Vet Leow
    May 19, 2016 at 8:22 am

I am currently wearing a Calvin Klein watch…I wish I can take a photo to show you now…haha… I like the CK snake chain and the one inspired by natural landscape… 🙂

May 19, 2016 at 1:45 pm

oh really! I wish I could see what you are wearing. CK has some amazing pieces coming up.

• goldfish jones
    May 20, 2016 at 11:08 pm

some really nifty looking watches! making me think it might be time to upgrade from the casio

The wind was strong, the water wild, but there was peace as we watched the sun go down.
Peace that only nature could provide with.
And, it was the most relaxing scene to watch.
A beautiful experience for me.
@experienceskopje @ohrid_macedonia
.#skopje #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces
#skopjecity #strumica #ohridcity #easterneurope #sightseeing #balkan #balkans #ancientcityofohrid #october #forbestravelguide
Just realised I cropped out the previous video 🤣
NEW VLOG
Featuring a glimpse of @dhigalimaldives
Would you go?Edited by @ah.films
.🛑
LIMITLESS SKIES
Pushing myself to do better everyday is one thing I have always done for myself.
I have believed that the only limit you have around is dependent on what you place yourself in.
How beautiful is this view? From an excursion taken during my stay in the @sholacrownmunnar
.  #bloggersofinstagram #earthfocus #nature_perfection # #natureaddict #welivetoexplore #planetdiscovery #unlimitedplanet #nature_obsession #naturephoto #flashesofdelight #darlingmovement #abmlifeissweet #enjoythelittlethings #passportexpress #tasteintravel #passionpassport #roamtheplanet #exploringtheglobe #worlderlust #liveauthentic #exploretocreate #stayandwander #theglobewanderer #forahappymoment #travelersnotebook #darlingescapes #girlsthatwander  #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers
L A S T  W E E K E N D
Cant believe a week passed away since I was standing here staring at this view. Wondering where this view is from?
The one and only @ritzcarltondoha .
#rcmemories #ritzcarltondoha #ritzcarlton #visitqatar #doha #myqatar #seemydoha #iloveqatar #weloveqatar #momentslikethese #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #myunicornlife #inspiremyinstagram
N E W  P H O N E  C O V E R @caseartsI love colors, painting, art, and so many things. I am sure I cant make a list of what I like here because its never ending. I have been following @inkstruckstudio 's beautiful artworks and blog.
She has a free downloadable wallpaper up on her blog every month. Very pretty ones!
And, I fell in love with the one in October like every other work of hers.
When @casearts came to me - (they give you printed mobile cover designs of your choice.)
I had no idea what I wanted as my mobile cover.
And, then when I saw Zakkiya's wallpaper I decided that this wallpaper would look pretty as my phone cover. I loved how it turned out.
Thank you @casearts for this mobile cover.
And, thanks Zakiyya for sharing your beauriful artwork with us every other day.
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #mobilecover #customizedmobilecover #artwork #rcmemories #ritzcarltonhotels #ritzcarltondoha #flatlay #acolorstory #myunicornlife #stylemacarons #stylehunters #passionpassport #madeinqatar #supportlocal
P E A R L S
Who would believe if they saw these pearls crafted to perfection were actually chocolates? Until I had a bite of it and saw it for myself, i was just amazed.
These welcome amenities from @ritzcarltondoha kept me staring at its beauty for a while before I could take a bite out of it. What beauty! Such incredible skills 😍😍
#rcmemories #ritzcarltondoha #ritzcarlton #visitqatar #doha #pearl #necklace #chocolate #momentslikethese #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #myunicornlife #inspiremyinstagram
K A N D O L H U  V L O G
Never done a vlog before but I think its about time you get an insight into my experiences with more than just words.
These were shots I took in the @kandolhu Maldives with absolutely no plans of creating a vlog. However, since I came across a creative videographer @ah.films who put it together brilliantly, I thought this had to come online. I hope you enjoy watching it and let me know your thoughts . 💗💗 .
#qatarblogger #whitesand #beachlife #qatarvlogger #travelblogger #seaandsky #oceanvilla #qatarairways #indianocean #honeymoondestination #sunandsea #maldiveslovers #sunnysideoflife #traveltheworld #visitmaldives #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #maldivesresort #maldives2017 #maldivesislands #stylemacarons #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmaldives #beautifuldestinations #beautifulplaces #maldives #kandolhudhoo #kandolhu #beautifulhotels #luxuryhotelpix
S W E E T  D R E A M S