Calvin Klein SS2016 Preview

Yesterday was quite a busy day for me. Well, most days are full – I have never felt this rush of events happening in Doha before. But, there is something happening everyday. If you are not following me on my snapchat: khansas.blog or instagram: creativitywithkay to get live updates from all the happenings that I get to be part of, do go ahead, and follow me there.

I was invited to the preview of the Calvin Klein Watches collection – every timepiece I saw was really nice – very classic looking, and timeless – Minimal Chic / Minimal Bold is .

Here are some of the beauties from yesterday:

Few of my favorites from what were displayed yesterday:

Color_PR

Urban. Sporty. Calvin Klein color
A celebration of the recent ‘90s revival, Calvin Klein color pairs minimalistic shapes and vibrant colors for a bold athletic statement.
 qatar-blogger-khansa-calvinklein-kempinski-watch-subtle-black
Classic. Sophisticated. Calvin Klein subtle
Inspired by clean lines and elemental design, this watch pairs an oversized face with a thin strap for a refined and modern
look.
qatar-blogger-khansa-calvinklein-kempinski-watch-snake
Structured. Geometric. Calvin Klein snake.
Sharp angles, clear cuts and symmetrical patterns all contribute to the appealing look of this outstanding watch.
qatar-blogger-khansa-calvinklein-kempinski-watch-rise
An invitation to escape. Calvin Klein rise. Inspired by the timeless beauty of unspoiled natural landscapes, the Calvin Klein rise watch features an ethereal design marrying humble shapes and sensory-appealing textures.
qatar-blogger-khansa-calvinklein-kempinski-watch-subtle-black-even
Raw. Alluring. Calvin Klein even. This unisex timepiece draws its inspiration from the enigmatic textures abounding in natural landscapes.
Those were my favorites. What did you think of the Calvin Klein SS 2016 Collection Watches? I love it. They have a great price margin as well.
qatar-blogger-pinterest-calvin-klein-spring-summer-2016
Which is your favorite timepiece? Do leave a comment, and let me know

• Nicolas Puegher
    May 16, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Wow, most of them are pretty good. I am not sure how much it will cost here because everything is expensive. I love how clean they are but some people have hard times with that, a friend of mine cannot read the time without the numbers or at least some lines.

May 17, 2016 at 1:19 pm

It does look amazing, don’t they? The prices are pretty good for a CK watch. From what I heard, they said it would be around 280 $
      These days watches have become more of an accessory than a time piece. People just end up looking at the time on the mobile phones

• Brittany Giles
    May 16, 2016 at 8:39 pm

I really haven’t purchased CK since high school almost 15 years ago! Glad to see they are still making cute stuff!

May 17, 2016 at 1:32 pm

They are really good. I loved them! They just started a watch and jewelry line this year

• Helen
    May 17, 2016 at 2:32 am

The geometric watch is georgeous! I am in dire need of a new watch. Maybe I’ll have to delve into my bank account.

May 17, 2016 at 12:59 pm

• Pritam Dash
    May 17, 2016 at 1:12 pm

Great ! loved all of it…i would surely buy one of it ….prices are also reasonable ! Thanks for such a great post .

May 17, 2016 at 1:13 pm

Thank you Pritam for stopping by! 🙂 Have a great day!

• SASWATI BHOI
    May 18, 2016 at 1:36 am

WOW!! I want one right now!! These are so great!! Thanks for sharing!! 🙂

• Stella the Travelerette
    May 18, 2016 at 3:21 am

Those watches are beautiful! Simple and classic, very Calvin Klein. I would like the rose gold watch myself because I love rose gold and I like a thinner watch! Mr. Klein can deliver it to my apartment ASAP!

May 18, 2016 at 12:17 pm

I loved all of them, and the most pleasant surprise was when I got a watch to take back home 🙂

• Vet Leow
    May 19, 2016 at 8:22 am

I am currently wearing a Calvin Klein watch…I wish I can take a photo to show you now…haha… I like the CK snake chain and the one inspired by natural landscape… 🙂

May 19, 2016 at 1:45 pm

oh really! I wish I could see what you are wearing. CK has some amazing pieces coming up.

• goldfish jones
    May 20, 2016 at 11:08 pm

some really nifty looking watches! making me think it might be time to upgrade from the casio

Check this out