Favorite Food Experiences in Qatar

Since I am always kind of confused to pick a favorite, I decided to pick more than just a favorite.

Indian Cuisine

To start off, I am going to go ahead with Indian food. There is no better winner for me than Tamarind when it comes to that. The ambience, the service, the presentation, the plating, the taste – everything comes of together just amazingly. This is the first restaurant that comes to my mind for a special occasion.

Mexican Cuisine

Recently, I got to try the menu at the newly opened Mexican Restaurant Isla at the Pearl, and I absolutely fell in love with the cuisine. Anything, that has me captivated from my first experience has to fall in my favorites.

Italian Cuisine

I absolutely am a die-hard fan of Biella. The food that I have tried from the restaurant in all their outlets have me craving for the next time already.

However, there is one more exception that I am going to make here. Cicchetti is a new restaurant in Doha’s dining scene – the plating, the interiors, the details of the place is excellent. Though, am not a die hard sea-food person, this place has some excellent salads, and sea-food pastas.

Karaks

I love Karak so much that even when it is 50 degrees outside, and someone offers me Karak I wouldn’t say no. Have tried quite a lot of options, and Karak Mqanes is my favorite.

Afternoon Tea

The afternoon tea experience at Seasons Lounge, Four Seasons was the best I have had till date. The view, the service, the setting, the perfect service, there is no place that has mastered it like Seasons Lounge for me.

The afternoon tea at IC Doha the city is something I cannot pass off easily though. Their price, the amount of food, the quite, and calm of the place, the delicious Arabic Mezzeh , the envelope with a secret recipe, and a scone to take home will have me opting the venue every now and then.

Coffee Places

I never used to be much of a Coffee drinker until I tried Caribou. Ah, the best comfort drink around Doha.

Cappuccino

If I’d recommend trying a cappuccino, that is clearly going to win your heart try the one at Al Jalsa Lounge at Sharq Village. Yes, I am biased now. I cannot change my mind. They had my heart at what they offered. As much as other things I have tried, haven’t found a place that impressed me better.

Chocolate Stops

Dip N Dip – the name has me at D. If it was not for the traffic, and the crowd at the outlet, I’d have been there almost every week, and been twice my size already.

Healthy Stop

Shades Cafe in Doha Tower has a really great variety of healthy options. It is kind of like a hidden gem really. I didn’t know of its existence until I was invited for the Zomato meetup there.

Shawarma is my most favorite fast-food option. As of now, I cant think of a clear favorite in my head.

And then there is the Wahish from Mashawi Al Arabi – absolute deliciousness in every bite of it.

So, there goes my extensive list of favorites. Clearly, I couldn’t pick one. Thank you Polly and Noemi for being gracious hosts, and coming up with a very interesting #QatarBloggersLinkup everytime.

Pinterest-Image

bloggerslinksuplittlebutton_zpsbdzaiwqp

• Pinay Flying High
    May 18, 2016 at 4:01 pm

When Polly told me her plan of this month’s link up, I knew it would be a hard decision for me too. Lol. This is a great list! I have got to try karak! I’ve been hearing about it for so long now. Thank you for joining #QatarLinkUp

May 18, 2016 at 5:56 pm

I love Karak! But, its best version is having it from the home of a local. It is amazing! Its aroma itself is a remedy for my headache anyday

• Polly (Follow Your Sunshine)
    May 18, 2016 at 5:06 pm

Ooo thanks so much for this list Khansa – there are a couple of newbies in here that I’ll have to check out. Sorry for giving you a hard time – we like to challenge you with these link-ups!! 😉 Thanks for joining in.

Polly xx

May 18, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Thanks Polly for being such a gracious host. Let me know what you think of them when you try them 🙂

• Candy
    May 18, 2016 at 7:58 pm

Well plated and great looking food. Whole place looks beautiful.

• sumaya rahman
    May 18, 2016 at 8:21 pm

baba chapati the most amazing one i tried so far….the one in wakrah next to mc donalds..worth the drive 🙂

May 19, 2016 at 1:47 pm

I have had a couple of times from baba chapatea too. It is more I dont know how to put it (Indian flavored) 😀 than Karak Mqanes. ( which is more Arabic flavored) . I hope you understood what I meant.

• Vet Leow
    May 19, 2016 at 8:28 am

I been here once during transit to Europe and didn’t really know what to eat in town. Thanks for sharing this post!

May 19, 2016 at 1:44 pm

There are a lot of dining options, as well as places to visit even though it is a small country. 🙂 When did you visit Qatar though?

May 19, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Thanks for stopping by Sahar 🙂

May 19, 2016 at 11:10 am

Lovely reading the dining options you have chosen. Like you I too couldn’t figure out just one place.

• Jennifer L. } Modern Chic
    May 19, 2016 at 9:54 pm

Wow looks absolutely incredible! I hope to visit Qatar soon and sample the wonderful delights.

• Rachel
    May 20, 2016 at 10:46 pm

This post is seriously making me want to visit Qatar!

• Samantha Carraro
    July 5, 2016 at 1:02 am

If there’s food, there’s a 100% possibility I’ll like the post. And I loved this! Those meals look delicious! I just want to grab them out of my computer and eat them.
    The photos are incredible as well and so is the entire post; I’ve never tried anything like that but I’d love to, especially in such a beautiful place.

Samantha | https://samanthacarraro.wordpress.com/

• Creative Solutions
    April 3, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Looks beautiful

True Beauty can not be put in words,
Pictures do no justice to them either,
It must be felt! 🤗🤗🤗
#QatarBloggers #AbuDhabiBloggers #AbuDhabi #SheikhZayedMosque #CultureAmbassador #Ramadan2017 #Ramadan #BlueHour #Iftar #Reflection #HalalBlogger #Islam #Beauty
Blue skies and green leaves -
Naturally beautiful just like you!
Where social media feeds us with the latest launches and must-haves everyday, it sometimes becomes hard to remember what we are blessed with.
A reminder to myself first 🙂
This Ramadan let us take time to reflect on how blessed we are, and how grateful we need to be for having being blessed with so much from clean water to safe homes - the needs which a lot of people are not priveleged to. 🏡🏡🚿🚿💧💧🇶🇦🇶🇦
#Ramadan2017 #Ramadan #RemindertoMyself #CultureAmbassador #Halal #MuslimBlogger #Islam #Alhamdulillah #bananaislanddoha #QatarBloggers #BlueSkies #CleanWater #TraveltheWorld #ABMLifeisColorful
Look, ladies, there's going to be a bunch of people/memes/articles/sheikhs/etc telling you that you can't do it. That you should take it easy. That they get it, your kids are young, your body is weak, your kitchen is small and your family is big, your life is HARD, you simply cannot achieve your worship goals so don't even try, its okay, there, there, pat, pat.
I'm here to tell you the exact opposite. I'm here to tell you: Yes You Can. I'm here to tell you that yes your life is is tough but you are tougher. I'm here to remind you that you push yourself all year. I see it. I see your willpower. And your strength. Your stubborn refusal to give in to all the difficult, trying circumstances of your life.
You are a champion.
And champions don't give up right before the actual race starts!
All year, we build ourselves emotionally and physically for Ramadan. THIS is the main event. This is where you get to test the mettle for yourself where all year you've been testing it for others.
Ramadan is for YOU. So get up. Push yourself. Set lofty targets and work your behind off trying to reach them. The pleasure is in the reaching. In the striving. NOT in the achieving. The achieving and assessment of achieving, we leave it to Him. That's not our business. We just keep ourselves busy trying.Don't NOT try because some one (a man probably) thinks you don't have it in you.
You do.Words as picked up from Drama Mama
#Ramadan #Drama #ramadan2017 #qatarbloggers #muslimblogger #muslim #islam
As the first night of Ramadan unfolds to give way to the second, I want to specially make this du'a for all my family, friends and loved ones. 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* record our name amongst those who will be forgiven.  آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* accept all our Du'as and widen our Rizq with lots of Barakah. آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى*  grant us the strength to fulfill our obligations to the best of our ability and confirm our entry Into the highest rank in *JANNAH* by *HIS* Mercy.آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى*  remove all our difficulties and ease all our tasks. آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى*  answer from *HIS* infinite mercy, all that we need and ask for, from the dreams of our heart to the prayers on our lips, to  every expectation and aspiration we may have. آمين
🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌 *May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى*  protect and guide us; and keep us safe from all calamities. آمين
🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌 *May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* grant us success and elevate our status in both this world and the Hereafter. آمين
🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* grant us Halaal livelihood and fill you with Noor. آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* grant us and our family good health and strength; and a long and prosperous life. آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* make you and me a shining example of a true Muslim and an inspiration for others too ......
آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
#ramadan2017 #ramadan #ksa #kaabah #wdoha #Qatarbloggers #CultureAmbassador #MuslimBlogger #qatar #qatarblogger #Halal #Halalblogger #Iftar
If I have said or done anything to hurt you please find it in your heart to forgive me, and make dua that Allah grants me guidance and sincerity. May this Ramadan be our best yet! May Allah's immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan
Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan......💕 ❤❤❤ #ramadan2017 #Alhamdulillah #Qatarbloggers #mybateelmoments
#رمضان #رمضان_كريم #قطري
No matter what angle you look from, the architecture of the Taj Mahal is a masterpiece
@incredibleindia
#TajMahal #MughalArchitecture #Unescoheritagesite #Historic #incredibleindia #qatarbloggers #indiabloggers #CultureAmbassador #traveltheworld #travelblogger #Agra #India #Blueskies #_soi #shahjahan #dohablogger
Who wouldn't want to jump in here as respite from the heat?
Such a gorgeous looking infinity pool
@aliladiwagoa @alilahotels#infinitypools #Goa #Majorda #AlilaHotels #AlilaDiwaGoa #qatarbloggers #india #indiabloggers #traveltheworld #CultureAmbassador #GoaBloggers #summers
When hotels really go out of their way to make moments memorable - a pretty little spread on our bed when we checked into the room at @movenpickjbrComing soon on my blog - a review of this property!This is the age of experience, and when it comes to hospitality, companies that go out of their way to pay attention to small details and make your stay as memorable, those are the tales you will always want to share.
In my case @movenpickjbr was a star except for the fact that they addressed me as Mr. Khansa all the time or am not sure if they thought Mr. M's name was Khansa 😂😂 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
#movenpickjbr #jbrdubai #dubaibloggers #jumeirahbeachresidence #jbrhotels #movenpickhotels #traveltheworld #travelblogger #dubaitravel #qatarbloggers #CultureAmbassador #MuslimBlogger #FamilyBlogger