Where to Dine when in Abu Dhabi | Beach Rotana

I know I haven’t written anything for a while. I was busy exploring, and experiencing through some great moments, and I promise I will be bringing you some exciting details from all of them right here. Before I share with you how my stay at Beach Rotana was, here’s something I think I should share with you all that is quite interesting.

Beach Rotana is not only a beautiful property to stay at but, they have got some amazing restaurants to dine at. Not wanting to overwhelm my stay review with restaurant pictures, I decided to put together the best of what Beach Rotana offers in terms of eateries here.

Essence is the all-day dining, international restaurant, and the only restaurant where I actually dined during my stay at Beach. On normal days, they have International buffets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant has various live cooking stations including a bakery, a Tandoor oven and stations where sushi and mouth-watering salads are prepared right in front of your eyes.

dining-beach-rotana-abudhabi-qatar-blogger-travel-food-essence

The entry to the restaurant brings to attention Arabesque details – the aroma of the food, the Arabic details, and the live stations will leave you with a lasting memory of a great culinary experience.

I did have a walk through their other restaurant. Their most beautiful restaurant  which recently underwent renovation, and offering delicious sea food is Finz. The view, and the setup of this restaurant is simply stunning.

beach-rotana-abudhabi-qatar-blogger-creativitywithkay-finz

beach-rotana-abudhabi-qatar-blogger-creativitywithkay-finz-seafood

finz 2

finz 3

Indigo is the  Indian Restaurant at Beach which has an avant garde approach on North Indian cuisine. When you enter Indigo, you will feel like you have been carried away to India. The interiors are so beautiful. I was told that they bring famous chefs from time to time, and revise their menu. Their food is basically Indian Fusion, and  the restaurant is always busy, and full. Being such a fan of North Indian food, it is such a shame I couldn’t dine while there while I was in Abu Dhabi. The next time I am there, I definitely need to try Indigo. You should read the very delicious looking review of Indigo on Pear Tree Diaries.

beach-rotana-abudhabi-qatar-blogger-creativitywithkay-indigo-indian

Although Cafe Columbia was merged into the Iftar Buffet with Essence while I was there on a normal day the cafe offers a vast selection of coffees, teas and delectable pastries, an extensive à la carte menu and snacks throughout the day.

CafeColumbia_HighTea

Prego’s is the Italian restaurant at Beach. You can see the pastas being made fresh, and the pizzas baking in oven while you walk through the restaurant. The restaurant has a lot of sunlight coming in, and offers a great view making for a great experience.

The leather and timber details at Rodeos Grill sets the perfect mood for the ultimate Steakhouse experience. Offering only the finest and freshest ingredients from prime aged beef to shellfish and roasts, all of which are cooked in a signature Josper wood fired oven, the restaurant sure gives a new definition to “The Art of Steakmanship”.

RodeoGrill_Steak

Benihana is a contemporary American-Japanese restaurant which I saw with stunning interiors, and an interesting concept. I stumbled across two of their branches in two days time, and both impressed me quite well.

Benihana 10

dining-beach-rotana-abudhabi-qatar-blogger-travel-food-benihana

Also, stay tuned for my stay review which will be up shortly.

These restaurants stand out so well in the Hotel that I had to put them together into another post though I might not have dined in them all. The interiors in these restaurants stood out so well to me that I had to share it with you all. Have you been to any of the above restaurants? If not, where did you go whilst in Abu Dhabi? Share with me in comments so I can add it to my must-try list for next time.

Disclaimer: As I was fasting during my stay at Beach Rotana, and couldn’t dine in most outlets the food pictures shared above are courtesy of the Hotel.

• Noemi of Pinay Flying High
    July 16, 2016 at 6:06 pm

Love the photos K, did you take all of them? I think Finz would be my choice of restaurant if ever I’d find myself there. The set-up is gorgeous! 🙂

July 17, 2016 at 4:21 pm

I know the setup is gorgeous. Some of them were shared with me by the Hotel PR team for preparing the post. 🙂

July 19, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Thanks for pointing out! I missed it, I actually prepared this quickly for another one which am working on.

• Sally
    July 16, 2016 at 6:07 pm

Your pictures are beautiful! Love the one of the fish. The birds eye shots are my favorite! What camera do you use?

July 17, 2016 at 4:22 pm

I dont have a specific camera – I take on different devices from Go PRO, to samsung s6, LG G5 and Nikon D3300 and whichever turns out the best I use them 🙂

• Jishma
    July 16, 2016 at 7:43 pm

This post is efrnitelt worth reading …. Surely gonna take note of it for my next trip inshallah ….. And great captures …

• Melissa
    July 16, 2016 at 9:47 pm

These photos are gorgeous! I loved the photo of that fish and Beach looks so fun!

July 16, 2016 at 11:01 pm

Beautiful pictures!!!

• Deynece
    July 17, 2016 at 2:01 am

Wow these places look absolutely amazing!!! I’ve never been there but if I ever do!!!!!

• Lauren
    July 17, 2016 at 4:39 pm

This is a dream vacation for sure! The photos of the restaurants look SO amazing!

• Kyla Matton Osborne (#RubyWriter)
    July 18, 2016 at 9:14 am

It looks beautiful! how wonderful to have international buffets for every meal and to even be able to watch the food being prepared!

• kylie cre8tone
    July 19, 2016 at 4:36 am

The food looks nice… Never dine in Abu Dhabi.. But will keep this in mind, if I happens to travel there..

• Sara
    July 19, 2016 at 7:42 am

The decor in the restaurants look so beautiful and the food looks so good , especially that fish. Stunning photos!

• Dr.Amrita Basu
    July 20, 2016 at 7:34 am

The pics look like something out a picture perfect fairy tale with dolls dinner party going on.Wonderful selection of restaurants. Have to try each one one day at a time

• Jasmine Watts
    July 20, 2016 at 10:47 am

Beautiful pictures and these places look absolutely amazing!

• Beth
    July 24, 2016 at 1:48 pm

The photos are beautiful. The food seems so exotic! I’m glad that you had a great time enjoying it!

• danjuma
    July 24, 2016 at 8:04 pm

the fish image sums up the post for me in one word… AWESOME. who will see the beauty and not get tummy filled on it? great post.

• She Joh
    July 24, 2016 at 11:17 pm

These photos are stunning and the food looks incredible. This seems like a great place to visit if you’re looking for exotic food!

• Sally from Passport & Plates
    July 26, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Wow wow! Each restaurant looks better than the last. LOVE your photos – the food ones look so mouthwatering! Great post.

July 27, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Exactly! It was so hard to pick a favorite. On another note, thanks so much for stopping by. Means a lot!

• Sydney Fashion Hunter
    February 1, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Such a shame you didn’t get to try Indigo. I love Indian and this would have been my pick!

True Beauty can not be put in words,
Pictures do no justice to them either,
It must be felt! 🤗🤗🤗
#QatarBloggers #AbuDhabiBloggers #AbuDhabi #SheikhZayedMosque #CultureAmbassador #Ramadan2017 #Ramadan #BlueHour #Iftar #Reflection #HalalBlogger #Islam #Beauty
Blue skies and green leaves -
Naturally beautiful just like you!
Where social media feeds us with the latest launches and must-haves everyday, it sometimes becomes hard to remember what we are blessed with.
A reminder to myself first 🙂
This Ramadan let us take time to reflect on how blessed we are, and how grateful we need to be for having being blessed with so much from clean water to safe homes - the needs which a lot of people are not priveleged to. 🏡🏡🚿🚿💧💧🇶🇦🇶🇦
#Ramadan2017 #Ramadan #RemindertoMyself #CultureAmbassador #Halal #MuslimBlogger #Islam #Alhamdulillah #bananaislanddoha #QatarBloggers #BlueSkies #CleanWater #TraveltheWorld #ABMLifeisColorful
Look, ladies, there's going to be a bunch of people/memes/articles/sheikhs/etc telling you that you can't do it. That you should take it easy. That they get it, your kids are young, your body is weak, your kitchen is small and your family is big, your life is HARD, you simply cannot achieve your worship goals so don't even try, its okay, there, there, pat, pat.
I'm here to tell you the exact opposite. I'm here to tell you: Yes You Can. I'm here to tell you that yes your life is is tough but you are tougher. I'm here to remind you that you push yourself all year. I see it. I see your willpower. And your strength. Your stubborn refusal to give in to all the difficult, trying circumstances of your life.
You are a champion.
And champions don't give up right before the actual race starts!
All year, we build ourselves emotionally and physically for Ramadan. THIS is the main event. This is where you get to test the mettle for yourself where all year you've been testing it for others.
Ramadan is for YOU. So get up. Push yourself. Set lofty targets and work your behind off trying to reach them. The pleasure is in the reaching. In the striving. NOT in the achieving. The achieving and assessment of achieving, we leave it to Him. That's not our business. We just keep ourselves busy trying.Don't NOT try because some one (a man probably) thinks you don't have it in you.
You do.Words as picked up from Drama Mama
#Ramadan #Drama #ramadan2017 #qatarbloggers #muslimblogger #muslim #islam
As the first night of Ramadan unfolds to give way to the second, I want to specially make this du'a for all my family, friends and loved ones. 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* record our name amongst those who will be forgiven.  آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* accept all our Du'as and widen our Rizq with lots of Barakah. آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى*  grant us the strength to fulfill our obligations to the best of our ability and confirm our entry Into the highest rank in *JANNAH* by *HIS* Mercy.آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى*  remove all our difficulties and ease all our tasks. آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى*  answer from *HIS* infinite mercy, all that we need and ask for, from the dreams of our heart to the prayers on our lips, to  every expectation and aspiration we may have. آمين
🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌 *May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى*  protect and guide us; and keep us safe from all calamities. آمين
🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌 *May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* grant us success and elevate our status in both this world and the Hereafter. آمين
🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* grant us Halaal livelihood and fill you with Noor. آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* grant us and our family good health and strength; and a long and prosperous life. آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* make you and me a shining example of a true Muslim and an inspiration for others too ......
آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
#ramadan2017 #ramadan #ksa #kaabah #wdoha #Qatarbloggers #CultureAmbassador #MuslimBlogger #qatar #qatarblogger #Halal #Halalblogger #Iftar
If I have said or done anything to hurt you please find it in your heart to forgive me, and make dua that Allah grants me guidance and sincerity. May this Ramadan be our best yet! May Allah's immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan
Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan......💕 ❤❤❤ #ramadan2017 #Alhamdulillah #Qatarbloggers #mybateelmoments
#رمضان #رمضان_كريم #قطري
No matter what angle you look from, the architecture of the Taj Mahal is a masterpiece
@incredibleindia
#TajMahal #MughalArchitecture #Unescoheritagesite #Historic #incredibleindia #qatarbloggers #indiabloggers #CultureAmbassador #traveltheworld #travelblogger #Agra #India #Blueskies #_soi #shahjahan #dohablogger
Who wouldn't want to jump in here as respite from the heat?
Such a gorgeous looking infinity pool
@aliladiwagoa @alilahotels#infinitypools #Goa #Majorda #AlilaHotels #AlilaDiwaGoa #qatarbloggers #india #indiabloggers #traveltheworld #CultureAmbassador #GoaBloggers #summers
When hotels really go out of their way to make moments memorable - a pretty little spread on our bed when we checked into the room at @movenpickjbrComing soon on my blog - a review of this property!This is the age of experience, and when it comes to hospitality, companies that go out of their way to pay attention to small details and make your stay as memorable, those are the tales you will always want to share.
In my case @movenpickjbr was a star except for the fact that they addressed me as Mr. Khansa all the time or am not sure if they thought Mr. M's name was Khansa 😂😂 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
#movenpickjbr #jbrdubai #dubaibloggers #jumeirahbeachresidence #jbrhotels #movenpickhotels #traveltheworld #travelblogger #dubaitravel #qatarbloggers #CultureAmbassador #MuslimBlogger #FamilyBlogger