Where to Dine when in Abu Dhabi | Beach Rotana

I know I haven’t written anything for a while. I was busy exploring, and experiencing through some great moments, and I promise I will be bringing you some exciting details from all of them right here. Before I share with you how my stay at Beach Rotana was, here’s something I think I should share with you all that is quite interesting.

Beach Rotana is not only a beautiful property to stay at but, they have got some amazing restaurants to dine at. Not wanting to overwhelm my stay review with restaurant pictures, I decided to put together the best of what Beach Rotana offers in terms of eateries here.

Essence is the all-day dining, international restaurant, and the only restaurant where I actually dined during my stay at Beach. On normal days, they have International buffets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant has various live cooking stations including a bakery, a Tandoor oven and stations where sushi and mouth-watering salads are prepared right in front of your eyes.

dining-beach-rotana-abudhabi-qatar-blogger-travel-food-essence

The entry to the restaurant brings to attention Arabesque details – the aroma of the food, the Arabic details, and the live stations will leave you with a lasting memory of a great culinary experience.

I did have a walk through their other restaurant. Their most beautiful restaurant  which recently underwent renovation, and offering delicious sea food is Finz. The view, and the setup of this restaurant is simply stunning.

beach-rotana-abudhabi-qatar-blogger-creativitywithkay-finz

beach-rotana-abudhabi-qatar-blogger-creativitywithkay-finz-seafood

finz 2

finz 3

Indigo is the  Indian Restaurant at Beach which has an avant garde approach on North Indian cuisine. When you enter Indigo, you will feel like you have been carried away to India. The interiors are so beautiful. I was told that they bring famous chefs from time to time, and revise their menu. Their food is basically Indian Fusion, and  the restaurant is always busy, and full. Being such a fan of North Indian food, it is such a shame I couldn’t dine while there while I was in Abu Dhabi. The next time I am there, I definitely need to try Indigo. You should read the very delicious looking review of Indigo on Pear Tree Diaries.

beach-rotana-abudhabi-qatar-blogger-creativitywithkay-indigo-indian

Although Cafe Columbia was merged into the Iftar Buffet with Essence while I was there on a normal day the cafe offers a vast selection of coffees, teas and delectable pastries, an extensive à la carte menu and snacks throughout the day.

CafeColumbia_HighTea

Prego’s is the Italian restaurant at Beach. You can see the pastas being made fresh, and the pizzas baking in oven while you walk through the restaurant. The restaurant has a lot of sunlight coming in, and offers a great view making for a great experience.

The leather and timber details at Rodeos Grill sets the perfect mood for the ultimate Steakhouse experience. Offering only the finest and freshest ingredients from prime aged beef to shellfish and roasts, all of which are cooked in a signature Josper wood fired oven, the restaurant sure gives a new definition to “The Art of Steakmanship”.

RodeoGrill_Steak

Benihana is a contemporary American-Japanese restaurant which I saw with stunning interiors, and an interesting concept. I stumbled across two of their branches in two days time, and both impressed me quite well.

Benihana 10

dining-beach-rotana-abudhabi-qatar-blogger-travel-food-benihana

Also, stay tuned for my stay review which will be up shortly.

These restaurants stand out so well in the Hotel that I had to put them together into another post though I might not have dined in them all. The interiors in these restaurants stood out so well to me that I had to share it with you all. Have you been to any of the above restaurants? If not, where did you go whilst in Abu Dhabi? Share with me in comments so I can add it to my must-try list for next time.

Disclaimer: As I was fasting during my stay at Beach Rotana, and couldn’t dine in most outlets the food pictures shared above are courtesy of the Hotel.

• Noemi of Pinay Flying High
    July 16, 2016 at 6:06 pm

Love the photos K, did you take all of them? I think Finz would be my choice of restaurant if ever I’d find myself there. The set-up is gorgeous! 🙂

July 17, 2016 at 4:21 pm

I know the setup is gorgeous. Some of them were shared with me by the Hotel PR team for preparing the post. 🙂

July 19, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Thanks for pointing out! I missed it, I actually prepared this quickly for another one which am working on.

• Sally
    July 16, 2016 at 6:07 pm

Your pictures are beautiful! Love the one of the fish. The birds eye shots are my favorite! What camera do you use?

July 17, 2016 at 4:22 pm

I dont have a specific camera – I take on different devices from Go PRO, to samsung s6, LG G5 and Nikon D3300 and whichever turns out the best I use them 🙂

• Jishma
    July 16, 2016 at 7:43 pm

This post is efrnitelt worth reading …. Surely gonna take note of it for my next trip inshallah ….. And great captures …

• Melissa
    July 16, 2016 at 9:47 pm

These photos are gorgeous! I loved the photo of that fish and Beach looks so fun!

July 16, 2016 at 11:01 pm

Beautiful pictures!!!

• Deynece
    July 17, 2016 at 2:01 am

Wow these places look absolutely amazing!!! I’ve never been there but if I ever do!!!!!

• Lauren
    July 17, 2016 at 4:39 pm

This is a dream vacation for sure! The photos of the restaurants look SO amazing!

• Kyla Matton Osborne (#RubyWriter)
    July 18, 2016 at 9:14 am

It looks beautiful! how wonderful to have international buffets for every meal and to even be able to watch the food being prepared!

• kylie cre8tone
    July 19, 2016 at 4:36 am

The food looks nice… Never dine in Abu Dhabi.. But will keep this in mind, if I happens to travel there..

• Sara
    July 19, 2016 at 7:42 am

The decor in the restaurants look so beautiful and the food looks so good , especially that fish. Stunning photos!

• Dr.Amrita Basu
    July 20, 2016 at 7:34 am

The pics look like something out a picture perfect fairy tale with dolls dinner party going on.Wonderful selection of restaurants. Have to try each one one day at a time

• Jasmine Watts
    July 20, 2016 at 10:47 am

Beautiful pictures and these places look absolutely amazing!

• Beth
    July 24, 2016 at 1:48 pm

The photos are beautiful. The food seems so exotic! I’m glad that you had a great time enjoying it!

• danjuma
    July 24, 2016 at 8:04 pm

the fish image sums up the post for me in one word… AWESOME. who will see the beauty and not get tummy filled on it? great post.

• She Joh
    July 24, 2016 at 11:17 pm

These photos are stunning and the food looks incredible. This seems like a great place to visit if you’re looking for exotic food!

• Sally from Passport & Plates
    July 26, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Wow wow! Each restaurant looks better than the last. LOVE your photos – the food ones look so mouthwatering! Great post.

July 27, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Exactly! It was so hard to pick a favorite. On another note, thanks so much for stopping by. Means a lot!

• Sydney Fashion Hunter
    February 1, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Such a shame you didn’t get to try Indigo. I love Indian and this would have been my pick!

A P P R E C I A T E
The details of the smallest seats to the walls and floors and how they all come together is something I really enjoy paying attention to when I am at @thepearlqatarDo you see what I see here - the beauty and the way it all blends together to reflect tradition with a modern twist? .
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #thepearlqatar #tpqmoments #Visitqatar #riviera .
#passionpassport #prettycities #culturetrip #worlderlust #theprettycities #postcardsfromtheworld #ig_travel #guardiantravelsnaps #thebestdestinations #AColorStory
J A I P U R 💟I wondered why this city was known as the Pink City. It is not exactly the pink that we tend to normally imagine. The city has got this brownish reddish hue all over as seen on this shot of the Hawa Mahal.
It is said that because every shop in the market is so similar, you are supposed to remember the place by shop number else you do really get lost.
How beautiful is Hawa Mahal though? .
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #jaipur #rajasthan #indianbloggers
#qatarairways  #Goingplacestogether  #creativitywithkay #moodygrams
#agameoftones #justgoshoot #killeverygram #uncalculated #waytoill #theimaged #fatalframes #bevisuallyinspired  #jaipurcityblog #theweekoninstagram #inspiremyinstagram  #rajasthandiaries #theculturetrip .
.  #forahappymoment #prettycity #darlingescapes #tasteintravel #palacesofig #pinkcity #hawamahal #jaipurdiaries
L I F E @sharqvillageandspa
What one word comes to your mind when you see this? .
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Goingplacestogether #nofilter #visitqatar#creativitywithkay #moodygrams #plantsinfocus
#agameoftones #justgoshoot #killeverygram #uncalculated #waytoill #theimaged #fatalframes #bevisuallyinspired  #theartofslowliving #theweekoninstagram #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmatters #momentslikethese #mymonthofsundays #theculturetrip .
.  #forahappymoment #prettycity #darlingescapes #tasteintravel
T A L E S  O F  T I M E
A palace that tells stories of the kings of the past and their glorious times . .
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #indore #madhyapradesh #indianbloggers
#qatarairways # #Goingplacestogether  #creativitywithkay #moodygrams
#agameoftones #justgoshoot #killeverygram #uncalculated #waytoill #theimaged #fatalframes #bevisuallyinspired  #theartofslowliving #theweekoninstagram #inspiremyinstagram  #momentslikethese #theculturetrip .
.  #forahappymoment #prettycity #darlingescapes #tasteintravel #palacesofig #palacesofindia #indianpalaces
@sharqvillageandspa "If you are working on something that you really care about, you don't have to be pushed. The vision pulls you"
- Steve JobsDo that which you are passionate about and your work will feel effortless. .
.  #forahappymoment #prettycity #darlingescapes #tasteintravel
C O L O R SSunset views at the Pearl Qatar is a delightful affair 📸 Clicked at @marsamalaz
Coming soon on the blog on why @thepearlqatar is an experience on its own and what you should not miss when you are visiting or living in The Pearl
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #thepearlqatar #tpqmoments #Visitqatar #riviera .
#passionpassport #prettycities #culturetrip #worlderlust #theprettycities #postcardsfromtheworld #ig_travel #guardiantravelsnaps #thebestdestinations #marsamalaz #kempinskihotels #suitelife #presidentialsuite