10 Years Old | Diva Lounge

Last Friday Diva Lounge had their ten year anniversary mini event at their Gate Mall branch in West Bay, Doha. It was a short, and fun meetup with the spa wanting to reach out to ladies to create awareness of their facilities.

We were given a tour of the premises in the Gate Mall which is currently their largest branch. The branch is quite so spacious, and have got some excellent facilities. Though, I cannot vouch for the kind of service yet I can tell you that the premises look beautiful, and the experience looks rewarding.

Starting 10th August until December 2016, Diva Lounge Spa will launch a special promotion “10 Days of Diva Delights” whereby Divas in Doha will enjoy 10 days every month of special offers on different treatments and services

To mark its 10th Anniversary Diva Lounge Spa has developed several packages and events with the number 10 as the focal point of the offers. Diva Lounge Spa has created a three hour Divalicious Anniversary Delight Package where clients can indulge in a Hammam Demashqui, Purity Facial, Swedish Massage & Blow dry for only QR 1000.

Diva Lounge Spa opened its door on 15 July, 2006 with the mission of providing women in Qatar with a holistic approach to wellness based on affordable treatments that balance the body, relax the mind and revive the soul in a peaceful, soothing and hygienic environment. The Spa adopts a concept that revolves around the elements of earth, wind, fire & water, as the balance between these elements reflects the balance between the body, mind and soul.  This is reflected in the interiors of the spa where each room reflects an element and the treatments offered also take these elements into consideration.  Diva Lounge Spa now operates four branches across Doha; Royal Plaza, The Gate Mall, Gharafa and most recently at Qanat Quartier – the Pearl.  Each Diva Lounge Spa branch has four themed treatment rooms, a Nail Lounge, a Hammam and a Hair Spa Lounge.

Also, if you aren’t following me on snapchat: khansas.blog yet, make sure you do as I tour around some beautiful places in Doha, and around the world.

EARTH - Diva Lounge Gate Mall

FIRE - Diva Lounge Gate Mall

LOUNGE

NAIL LOUNGE

WATER

WIND (VIP ROOM)

The pictures provided here are courtesy of Diva Lounge. Don’t they look heavenly?

• Jessica A Harlow
    July 27, 2016 at 2:45 pm

What a beautiful looking respite! I love that they are offering 10 days of specials. That is really smart business building, “thanking” their customers and a great way to celebrate their 10 year anniversary!

July 27, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Me too! That is such a way to give back as well to society. 🙂

• Ellen
    July 27, 2016 at 3:43 pm

What a beautiful, inviting and relaxing atmosphere. I would so be there if I lived nearby. More businesses need to celebrate their customers with special offers.

• Roxy
    July 28, 2016 at 3:49 am

Diva lounge looks amazing! It is so stylish and inviting. I would love to visit one day.

• kylie cre8tone
    July 28, 2016 at 6:34 am

The lounge looks very nice.. it’s amazing to know it’s already 10 years d..

• Beth
    July 28, 2016 at 7:38 am

The lounge looks divine! I would love to visit someday!

• Marie Barber
    July 28, 2016 at 10:41 am

Wow it looks amazing! And yes heavenly would love to have a relaxing day there.

• Jasmine Watts
    July 28, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Diva lounge looks great! I will keep it in mind and would love to stay there!

• tp keane
    July 28, 2016 at 3:56 pm

wow, look at this place. It’s beyond gorgeous. I wouldn’t mind spending an afternoon here… or a week.

V I O L E N T  S K I E S
Nothing in life comes easy. Happiness comes from within. Everyone has their own opinion on what success is.
It is upto you to decide and work for the success you believe in honestly, and kindly. I always believe in the fact that if you put your heart and soul in paving your way, pulling up as many people as you can along the way, you will find yourself in a place you are content with, and surrounded by the right people.
It will happen but it will take time.
PERSEVERANCE & KINDNESS is key 🗝🗝🗝
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #maldives
MY VEIL STORY
They told me " I didnt have to wear the veil there. My husband wasn't around." I listened. I smiled. I didnt say anything back.
Little did they know that my husband had nothing to do with my veil.
It was my choice and I Didn't do it for him. What if my husband wasn't there?My religion to me is submission to God. He is all-seeing, all-hearing!I hear a lot of assumptions often and here's what I feel about it. Unless you are in their shoes, and you know every detail of their life, You dont have the right to assume. And, even if you do, please keep it to yourself, so that people are less hurt because of the assumptions you make.
Being fashionably nice is not in looks alone, it is in trying to hurt  as less possible around you with your words. Words once spoken that you cant take back!
Your choice of words are everything! It determines your style, class and elegance more than anything
#QatarBloggers #DohaBloggers #Ohrid #MuslimahBloggers #MyVeilStory #InMyNiqab
📸 @experienceskopje
B L U E  S U N R I S E
Glad that the weekend is here.
A whole lot of beautiful things to share but not enough time.@dhigalimaldives 🏝🏝
#dhigalimaldives #maldives #sunnysideoflife #QatarBloggers #dohabloggers
B A L K A N  S U N R I S E
Its easy to forget the beautiful memories we have like a beautiful sunrise.
Social Media makes it easy to whine and complain about things we dont have.
Perhaps if we remind ourselves more of the beautiful memories we have everyday, its going to be easier to be content with everything we have and get to experience in our life everyday!
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #macedonia #sunrise #qatarairways #europe #Goingplacestogether #nofilter #creativitywithkay #balkan #moodygrams
#agameoftones #justgoshoot #killeverygram #uncalculated #waytoill #theimaged #fatalframes #bevisuallyinspired  #theartofslowliving #theweekoninstagram #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmatters #momentslikethese #mymonthofsundays #theculturetrip .
.  #forahappymoment #prettycity #darlingescapes #tasteintravel
The wind was strong, the water wild, but there was peace as we watched the sun go down.
Peace that only nature could provide with.
And, it was the most relaxing scene to watch.
A beautiful experience for me.
@experienceskopje @ohrid_macedonia
.#skopje #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces
#skopjecity #strumica #ohridcity #easterneurope #sightseeing #balkan #balkans #ancientcityofohrid #october #forbestravelguide
Just realised I cropped out the previous video 🤣
NEW VLOG
Featuring a glimpse of @dhigalimaldives
Would you go?Edited by @ah.films
.🛑
LIMITLESS SKIES
Pushing myself to do better everyday is one thing I have always done for myself.
I have believed that the only limit you have around is dependent on what you place yourself in.
How beautiful is this view? From an excursion taken during my stay in the @sholacrownmunnar
.  #bloggersofinstagram #earthfocus #nature_perfection # #natureaddict #welivetoexplore #planetdiscovery #unlimitedplanet #nature_obsession #naturephoto #flashesofdelight #darlingmovement #abmlifeissweet #enjoythelittlethings #passportexpress #tasteintravel #passionpassport #roamtheplanet #exploringtheglobe #worlderlust #liveauthentic #exploretocreate #stayandwander #theglobewanderer #forahappymoment #travelersnotebook #darlingescapes #girlsthatwander  #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers
L A S T  W E E K E N D
Cant believe a week passed away since I was standing here staring at this view. Wondering where this view is from?
The one and only @ritzcarltondoha .
#rcmemories #ritzcarltondoha #ritzcarlton #visitqatar #doha #myqatar #seemydoha #iloveqatar #weloveqatar #momentslikethese #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #myunicornlife #inspiremyinstagram