Dubai- Why you need to head there now?

An invitation to an event where the venue is a Presidential suite, and that too at one of the fanciest Hotels in Doha is not something you can easily say yes to. You can’t definitely say no to it as well! It has to be a yes someway or the other, and that’s what it was!

Obviously, only a reveal of something really exciting can be at the Presidential suite of Marsa Malaz at The Pearl. So, I headed there last Wednesday evening, and was more than happy to be part of it. Well, you must now be curious as to what I have been holding on to without revealing. Taking the vacation experience to a whole new level , the Aspen Chalets that was introduced is a new concept of hotel within a hotel. Not only, is it that but you can now have a view of snow, and experience the warmth of a fire place for real for the first time in the GCC. Now, how cool is that?

We got a glimpse of what it looks like through the Samsung Gear VR, and for a moment we all had ski Dubai in front of us.

The Aspen Chalets boast all the comforts of a ski lodge with the warmth of world-class service. A dichotomy between snow and sun, the charming chalets offer discerning cosmopolitan guests spectacular views of the wintery slopes of Ski Dubai, or the calming waters of the outdoor infinity swimming pool.

STUDIO Chalet Living Room

Guests will be able to choose from a one, two, three bedroom or duplex Aspen Ski Chalet, or one bedroom Aspen Pool Chalet. The rooms, which all come with access to the exclusive Executive Lounge, feature spacious marble bathrooms and luxurious Hermès vanities.

HERM+êS Ameneties

Located on the 2nd floor of the Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, there are a variety of Aspen Chalets categories to suit couples and families, including the 3-Bedroom Aspen Ski Chalet featuring charming 4-poster beds, the 2-Bedroom Aspen Ski Chalet, Duplex Aspen Ski Chalets, Aspen Ski Chalets and Aspen Pool Chalets. Rates start from USD 549 per night.

DUPLEX Chalet Bathroom & Bedroom

DUPLEX Chalet Bathroom & Bedroom

Not just that, before I walked out of the event the Hotel had graciously invited all of us to experience a complimentary 2 night stay at one of the Aspen ski chalets. That is an experience I am looking forward to! Another reason to get back to Dubai pretty soon!

DUPLEX Chalet Dining Area

POOL Chalet Living Room

POOL Chalet Living Room

POOL Chalet Bedroom

POOL Chalet Bedroom

POOL Chalet Bathroom

POOL Chalet Bathroom

Seeing all these pictures, don’t you think it would be a fairy tale trip? Let me know your thoughts in comments.

For more information and to make reservations, please contact:
reservations.malloftheemirates@kempinski.com

Disclaimer: All pictures and the video shared in this post are courtesy of the Hotel.

• Karen
    August 3, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Such gorgeous photos! wow, such opulence.

• Leslie
    August 4, 2016 at 5:53 am

Your right, I do need to go. Wow, everything is stunning. The tub alone would be worth the trip. Thanks for the tour.

• Marie Barber
    August 4, 2016 at 9:08 am

Definitely looks like a fairytale trip it looks gorgeous! I want to go!

• Sondra Barker
    August 4, 2016 at 6:23 pm

I’ve never been to Dubia but it seems to be a very popular destination. The hotel looks beautiful!

• Hali @daytodayMOMents
    August 5, 2016 at 8:48 am

Oh my!! Beautiful!

• Jasmine Watts
    August 5, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Wow.. everything is incredible!! I’ve never been to Dubai but really love to go there one day.

• CourtneyLynne
    August 7, 2016 at 7:56 am

Ahhhh Dubai is definitely on my travel Bucket list!!!! Sounds like one fabulous place to visit!

True Beauty can not be put in words,
Pictures do no justice to them either,
It must be felt! 🤗🤗🤗
#QatarBloggers #AbuDhabiBloggers #AbuDhabi #SheikhZayedMosque #CultureAmbassador #Ramadan2017 #Ramadan #BlueHour #Iftar #Reflection #HalalBlogger #Islam #Beauty
Blue skies and green leaves -
Naturally beautiful just like you!
Where social media feeds us with the latest launches and must-haves everyday, it sometimes becomes hard to remember what we are blessed with.
A reminder to myself first 🙂
This Ramadan let us take time to reflect on how blessed we are, and how grateful we need to be for having being blessed with so much from clean water to safe homes - the needs which a lot of people are not priveleged to. 🏡🏡🚿🚿💧💧🇶🇦🇶🇦
#Ramadan2017 #Ramadan #RemindertoMyself #CultureAmbassador #Halal #MuslimBlogger #Islam #Alhamdulillah #bananaislanddoha #QatarBloggers #BlueSkies #CleanWater #TraveltheWorld #ABMLifeisColorful
Look, ladies, there's going to be a bunch of people/memes/articles/sheikhs/etc telling you that you can't do it. That you should take it easy. That they get it, your kids are young, your body is weak, your kitchen is small and your family is big, your life is HARD, you simply cannot achieve your worship goals so don't even try, its okay, there, there, pat, pat.
I'm here to tell you the exact opposite. I'm here to tell you: Yes You Can. I'm here to tell you that yes your life is is tough but you are tougher. I'm here to remind you that you push yourself all year. I see it. I see your willpower. And your strength. Your stubborn refusal to give in to all the difficult, trying circumstances of your life.
You are a champion.
And champions don't give up right before the actual race starts!
All year, we build ourselves emotionally and physically for Ramadan. THIS is the main event. This is where you get to test the mettle for yourself where all year you've been testing it for others.
Ramadan is for YOU. So get up. Push yourself. Set lofty targets and work your behind off trying to reach them. The pleasure is in the reaching. In the striving. NOT in the achieving. The achieving and assessment of achieving, we leave it to Him. That's not our business. We just keep ourselves busy trying.Don't NOT try because some one (a man probably) thinks you don't have it in you.
You do.Words as picked up from Drama Mama
#Ramadan #Drama #ramadan2017 #qatarbloggers #muslimblogger #muslim #islam
As the first night of Ramadan unfolds to give way to the second, I want to specially make this du'a for all my family, friends and loved ones. 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* record our name amongst those who will be forgiven.  آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* accept all our Du'as and widen our Rizq with lots of Barakah. آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى*  grant us the strength to fulfill our obligations to the best of our ability and confirm our entry Into the highest rank in *JANNAH* by *HIS* Mercy.آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى*  remove all our difficulties and ease all our tasks. آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى*  answer from *HIS* infinite mercy, all that we need and ask for, from the dreams of our heart to the prayers on our lips, to  every expectation and aspiration we may have. آمين
🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌 *May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى*  protect and guide us; and keep us safe from all calamities. آمين
🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌 *May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* grant us success and elevate our status in both this world and the Hereafter. آمين
🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* grant us Halaal livelihood and fill you with Noor. آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* grant us and our family good health and strength; and a long and prosperous life. آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
*May اللَّه سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى* make you and me a shining example of a true Muslim and an inspiration for others too ......
آمين 🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌🕌
#ramadan2017 #ramadan #ksa #kaabah #wdoha #Qatarbloggers #CultureAmbassador #MuslimBlogger #qatar #qatarblogger #Halal #Halalblogger #Iftar
If I have said or done anything to hurt you please find it in your heart to forgive me, and make dua that Allah grants me guidance and sincerity. May this Ramadan be our best yet! May Allah's immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan
Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan......💕 ❤❤❤ #ramadan2017 #Alhamdulillah #Qatarbloggers #mybateelmoments
#رمضان #رمضان_كريم #قطري
No matter what angle you look from, the architecture of the Taj Mahal is a masterpiece
@incredibleindia
#TajMahal #MughalArchitecture #Unescoheritagesite #Historic #incredibleindia #qatarbloggers #indiabloggers #CultureAmbassador #traveltheworld #travelblogger #Agra #India #Blueskies #_soi #shahjahan #dohablogger
Who wouldn't want to jump in here as respite from the heat?
Such a gorgeous looking infinity pool
@aliladiwagoa @alilahotels#infinitypools #Goa #Majorda #AlilaHotels #AlilaDiwaGoa #qatarbloggers #india #indiabloggers #traveltheworld #CultureAmbassador #GoaBloggers #summers
When hotels really go out of their way to make moments memorable - a pretty little spread on our bed when we checked into the room at @movenpickjbrComing soon on my blog - a review of this property!This is the age of experience, and when it comes to hospitality, companies that go out of their way to pay attention to small details and make your stay as memorable, those are the tales you will always want to share.
In my case @movenpickjbr was a star except for the fact that they addressed me as Mr. Khansa all the time or am not sure if they thought Mr. M's name was Khansa 😂😂 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
#movenpickjbr #jbrdubai #dubaibloggers #jumeirahbeachresidence #jbrhotels #movenpickhotels #traveltheworld #travelblogger #dubaitravel #qatarbloggers #CultureAmbassador #MuslimBlogger #FamilyBlogger