Dubai- Why you need to head there now?

An invitation to an event where the venue is a Presidential suite, and that too at one of the fanciest Hotels in Doha is not something you can easily say yes to. You can’t definitely say no to it as well! It has to be a yes someway or the other, and that’s what it was!

Obviously, only a reveal of something really exciting can be at the Presidential suite of Marsa Malaz at The Pearl. So, I headed there last Wednesday evening, and was more than happy to be part of it. Well, you must now be curious as to what I have been holding on to without revealing. Taking the vacation experience to a whole new level , the Aspen Chalets that was introduced is a new concept of hotel within a hotel. Not only, is it that but you can now have a view of snow, and experience the warmth of a fire place for real for the first time in the GCC. Now, how cool is that?

We got a glimpse of what it looks like through the Samsung Gear VR, and for a moment we all had ski Dubai in front of us.

The Aspen Chalets boast all the comforts of a ski lodge with the warmth of world-class service. A dichotomy between snow and sun, the charming chalets offer discerning cosmopolitan guests spectacular views of the wintery slopes of Ski Dubai, or the calming waters of the outdoor infinity swimming pool.

STUDIO Chalet Living Room

Guests will be able to choose from a one, two, three bedroom or duplex Aspen Ski Chalet, or one bedroom Aspen Pool Chalet. The rooms, which all come with access to the exclusive Executive Lounge, feature spacious marble bathrooms and luxurious Hermès vanities.

HERM+êS Ameneties

Located on the 2nd floor of the Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates, there are a variety of Aspen Chalets categories to suit couples and families, including the 3-Bedroom Aspen Ski Chalet featuring charming 4-poster beds, the 2-Bedroom Aspen Ski Chalet, Duplex Aspen Ski Chalets, Aspen Ski Chalets and Aspen Pool Chalets. Rates start from USD 549 per night.

DUPLEX Chalet Bathroom & Bedroom

DUPLEX Chalet Bathroom & Bedroom

Not just that, before I walked out of the event the Hotel had graciously invited all of us to experience a complimentary 2 night stay at one of the Aspen ski chalets. That is an experience I am looking forward to! Another reason to get back to Dubai pretty soon!

DUPLEX Chalet Dining Area

POOL Chalet Living Room

POOL Chalet Living Room

POOL Chalet Bedroom

POOL Chalet Bedroom

POOL Chalet Bathroom

POOL Chalet Bathroom

Seeing all these pictures, don’t you think it would be a fairy tale trip? Let me know your thoughts in comments.

For more information and to make reservations, please contact:
reservations.malloftheemirates@kempinski.com

Disclaimer: All pictures and the video shared in this post are courtesy of the Hotel.

• Karen
    August 3, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Such gorgeous photos! wow, such opulence.

• Leslie
    August 4, 2016 at 5:53 am

Your right, I do need to go. Wow, everything is stunning. The tub alone would be worth the trip. Thanks for the tour.

• Marie Barber
    August 4, 2016 at 9:08 am

Definitely looks like a fairytale trip it looks gorgeous! I want to go!

• Sondra Barker
    August 4, 2016 at 6:23 pm

I’ve never been to Dubia but it seems to be a very popular destination. The hotel looks beautiful!

• Hali @daytodayMOMents
    August 5, 2016 at 8:48 am

Oh my!! Beautiful!

• Jasmine Watts
    August 5, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Wow.. everything is incredible!! I’ve never been to Dubai but really love to go there one day.

• CourtneyLynne
    August 7, 2016 at 7:56 am

Ahhhh Dubai is definitely on my travel Bucket list!!!! Sounds like one fabulous place to visit!

H I K I N G  U P
Yes, I went hiking up in my abaya, and whined that I couldn't make it up in time for the sunset, and couldn't make it up anyways.
I questioned posting this several times because my @skechers looked dirty
But then again, what is hiking without all that mess that gets on you? Its messy but this view is all you tend to remember in the end. The Beauty of Travel 💗 .
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #traveltheworld #topoftheworld #hijabi #niqabis
F A N A J E E N  C A F E @fanajeencafeqatar
From when I met @sabrinecat
I love this place for girly catchups.But, I shared this because I had a point to make.
You can have coffee- cold, hot, or iced. Without sugar, With sugar - white, brown,
I have mine a liitle warmer than luke warm, with milk and no sugar.
It's your choice to make and have coffee the way you like it.
So, is blogging. You can blog fashion, food, travel, anything you want and it's no one's right to tell you how to do it. You find your own way and tell your story.Join me and fellow bloggers Polly , Rachel Morris, And Laura today evening at @qpwnqatar 's event at @fsdoha to hear more about our blogging journey.6 - 8 pm
For registering for the event , please have a look at my insta story.
I have put the link there 💗
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #fanajeencafe #coffeeart #coffeebloggers
V I O L E N T  S K I E S
Nothing in life comes easy. Happiness comes from within. Everyone has their own opinion on what success is.
It is upto you to decide and work for the success you believe in honestly, and kindly. I always believe in the fact that if you put your heart and soul in paving your way, pulling up as many people as you can along the way, you will find yourself in a place you are content with, and surrounded by the right people.
It will happen but it will take time.
PERSEVERANCE & KINDNESS is key 🗝🗝🗝
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #maldives
MY VEIL STORY
They told me " I didnt have to wear the veil there. My husband wasn't around." I listened. I smiled. I didnt say anything back.
Little did they know that my husband had nothing to do with my veil.
It was my choice and I Didn't do it for him. What if my husband wasn't there?My religion to me is submission to God. He is all-seeing, all-hearing!I hear a lot of assumptions often and here's what I feel about it. Unless you are in their shoes, and you know every detail of their life, You dont have the right to assume. And, even if you do, please keep it to yourself, so that people are less hurt because of the assumptions you make.
Being fashionably nice is not in looks alone, it is in trying to hurt  as less possible around you with your words. Words once spoken that you cant take back!
Your choice of words are everything! It determines your style, class and elegance more than anything
#QatarBloggers #DohaBloggers #Ohrid #MuslimahBloggers #MyVeilStory #InMyNiqab
📸 @experienceskopje
B L U E  S U N R I S E
Glad that the weekend is here.
A whole lot of beautiful things to share but not enough time.@dhigalimaldives 🏝🏝
#dhigalimaldives #maldives #sunnysideoflife #QatarBloggers #dohabloggers
B A L K A N  S U N R I S E
Its easy to forget the beautiful memories we have like a beautiful sunrise.
Social Media makes it easy to whine and complain about things we dont have.
Perhaps if we remind ourselves more of the beautiful memories we have everyday, its going to be easier to be content with everything we have and get to experience in our life everyday!
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #macedonia #sunrise #qatarairways #europe #Goingplacestogether #nofilter #creativitywithkay #balkan #moodygrams
#agameoftones #justgoshoot #killeverygram #uncalculated #waytoill #theimaged #fatalframes #bevisuallyinspired  #theartofslowliving #theweekoninstagram #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmatters #momentslikethese #mymonthofsundays #theculturetrip .
.  #forahappymoment #prettycity #darlingescapes #tasteintravel
The wind was strong, the water wild, but there was peace as we watched the sun go down.
Peace that only nature could provide with.
And, it was the most relaxing scene to watch.
A beautiful experience for me.
@experienceskopje @ohrid_macedonia
.#skopje #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces
#skopjecity #strumica #ohridcity #easterneurope #sightseeing #balkan #balkans #ancientcityofohrid #october #forbestravelguide
Just realised I cropped out the previous video 🤣