A Most Relaxing Experience | Body Lines at The Cove

What does a great spa experience mean to you? Relaxed, and falling asleep by the time you are done? If that’s the case Body Lines at The Cove is an experience you shouldn’t miss while you stay at Ras Al Khaimah. The Cove as you know is one of the most stunning properties of Rotana in the UAE. The view, and the experience of the room will be shared with you all shortly.

You can keep fit and relax at BodyLines Fitness and Wellness club.

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

I was taken on a tour of the resort, and then dropped off at Body Lines in a golf cart. After I was welcomed, and seated at the reception, I was asked to fill a form which has questions regarding allergies or any sort of health complications.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-welcome

The spa is something which needed a mention of its own. Compared to the other spas that I have been to by Bodylines, this one is much bigger.

The spa includes Jacuzzi, steam, and sauna rooms as well as seven elegantly designed massage rooms offering an assorted selection of massage treatments, body scrubs, wraps, and skin care treatments.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay

Following this I was taken to the massage room. It was huge, and the vibes were very relaxing. I felt at home, relaxed, and rejuvenated as soon as I got settled for the massage. The therapist gave me a small intro on the treatment I was getting, and the products that were used. I was asked to choose between two essential oils for my preference after explaining what the benefit of each was.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-couple-room

And, then all I remember was how good the whole experience was, as I was falling asleep by the time the therapist was done. Not only that, I opted to have a shower before I left, and I was still trying to overcome my sleep. That’s how relaxed the experience was.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-resting

Obviously, a great session like that deserves a post of its own. Now, back to my experience at The Cove.

Disclaimer: I was a guest at The Cove. However, the opinions, and experience are all my own.

• Erica Gerald Mason
    August 24, 2016 at 1:00 am

Looks like a lovely time! The hot tub/pool room is gorgeous!

August 24, 2016 at 1:02 am

Thank you Erica for stopping by. Have a lovely day!

• Crystal B
    August 24, 2016 at 1:05 am

Looks like a great visit. I think I’d fall asleep for sure after running after kids all day.

August 24, 2016 at 1:40 am

Yes it was one. If you ever get to go there, please give it a shot.

• Tian
    August 24, 2016 at 1:33 am

Looks very relaxing. I hope to visit someday.

August 24, 2016 at 1:41 am

It would be a decision you wont regret

S P O I L T  F O R  C H O I C E
New cafe alert @cafecocome at Doha Festival City - first floor, next to H&M
Your stop for all things food. From your weekend breakfast to your coffee meetings, lunch cravings and dessert breaks, Cafe Coco can now be your happy stop any day, anytime.
#cafecocome
#dohafestivalcity #sharethelove #dohabloggers #qatarbloggers #beautifulcuisines #f52food #buzzfeedfood #foodography
M A T K A  C A N Y O N
One of the most scenic spots we went to in Macedonia and one I would love to go back again to.
The water was so chilly, the colors around so beautiful. What I love about nature is that it does not judge. It shows the same beauty to everyone around. Everyone gets the same service regardless of who they are.
Come rain or wind, it passes through everywhere with no exception. Isn't nature such a wonderful teacher?
Only if we took lessons from it! Whats the favorite lesson you have learnt from nature?
. ..
#skopje #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #flyawaysquad #sheisnotlost #macedoniatimeless #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces
#skopjecity #strumica #ohridcity #easterneurope #sightseeing #balkan #balkans #tetovo #february #forbestravelguide
V I S I O N
No matter how narrow minded we think a person can be, they can still see beauty if they really want to look for it. Beauty and Goodness is there in everyone just like faults. Why is it so easy to point out faults and not the good?
Can you go to sleep with a clean conscience having pointed out someone's fault? Or is the happiness through saying the right words that makes your day happy?
If so, before you write from behind the screen, before anger, jealousy or negative feelings take over your words, try and pause and choose the good words 💟 .
#skopje #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #flyawaysquad #macedoniatimeless #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces
S N O R I N G & S L E E P  A P N E A 😴😴
I sat down with the ENT specialist Dr. Agish Mathew at Aster Hospital and one of the things I learnt was more on the problem of snoring in sleep. More than 75% of people who snore have obstructive sleep apnea (when breathing is disrupted during sleep for short periods), which increases the risk of developing heart disease.😲😲
At Aster Hospital they can provide the service of observing you and analysing your sleep patterns . More often than not a person who snores struggles to get enough oxygen into the brain while asleep and the person wakes up tired because the body works so hard while asleep😌 to get enough oxygen into the brain.
For this reason, if anyone around you has a snoring problem, dont take it lightly.
The Aster Hospital in Qatar offers the service of studying sleeping disorders overnight and making sure to diagnose the cause of it and how to rectify it.
Did you know about this before?
Share it with everyone you know!
#AsterHospitalQatar #AsterQatar
@asterdmhqatar
#ad
M A L D I V E S
It almost felt like I wanted to take a fluffy piece of cloud and keep it for myself
#maldives #beachlife #luxelife #sunnysideoflife #thoughts #maldives #dhigali #dhigalimaldives #islandlife #success #dohabloggers #qatarbloggers #ilovetravel #lovetravel
T H O U G H T S
Life is not meant to be a race. Time flies by so fast. And, then you realize you have passed over your prime years not having done anything.
A reminder to myself in this race against time chasing I do not know what 😭
Do you think about these things?
#Visitqatar #Miaqatar #doha #ourqatar #wanderingsunsets #sunset #dohasunset #frommyeyes #idambyalainducasse #idamrestaurant #qnsd2018
#متحف_الفن_الإسلامي #متحف_الفن_الاسلامي
S H O E S 🎠
Wear the best shoes you can, because those shoes will take you to great places. - Todo Shizuka .
On a side note, clicked that in the middle of grocery shopping at Spinneys because instagrammable tiles & shoes just coincided in the moment. 😂
#ihavethisthingwithfloors #ihavethisthingwithtiles #ihavethisthingwithshoes #shoetalk #mango #highstreet #shoefie #highstreettalk #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #ihaveathingwithfloors #tileaddiction #fwisfeed #amazingfloorsandwanderingfeet #fromwhereyoustand #visualcrush #postitfortheaesthetic #hanayoridango
F A R M
ft @edenfarmqatar
Growing up in the desert, I underestimated what could grow in a desert until I visited @edenfarmqatar
I also learnt much more on how research and hardwork goes a long way.
It's always about making the best of what you have that leaves you with a sense of accomplishment.
Video edit by @ah.films
#visitqatar #qatarfarms #madeinqatar #sheisnotlost #globelle #beautifuldestinations #agameoftones #justgoshoot #killeverygram #uncalculated  #theimaged #fatalframes #bevisuallyinspired  #theartofslowliving #theweekoninstagram #inspiremyinstagram  #momentslikethese #theculturetrip .

Latest Memoir Entries