A Most Relaxing Experience | Body Lines at The Cove

What does a great spa experience mean to you? Relaxed, and falling asleep by the time you are done? If that’s the case Body Lines at The Cove is an experience you shouldn’t miss while you stay at Ras Al Khaimah. The Cove as you know is one of the most stunning properties of Rotana in the UAE. The view, and the experience of the room will be shared with you all shortly.

You can keep fit and relax at BodyLines Fitness and Wellness club.

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

I was taken on a tour of the resort, and then dropped off at Body Lines in a golf cart. After I was welcomed, and seated at the reception, I was asked to fill a form which has questions regarding allergies or any sort of health complications.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-welcome

The spa is something which needed a mention of its own. Compared to the other spas that I have been to by Bodylines, this one is much bigger.

The spa includes Jacuzzi, steam, and sauna rooms as well as seven elegantly designed massage rooms offering an assorted selection of massage treatments, body scrubs, wraps, and skin care treatments.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay

Following this I was taken to the massage room. It was huge, and the vibes were very relaxing. I felt at home, relaxed, and rejuvenated as soon as I got settled for the massage. The therapist gave me a small intro on the treatment I was getting, and the products that were used. I was asked to choose between two essential oils for my preference after explaining what the benefit of each was.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-couple-room

And, then all I remember was how good the whole experience was, as I was falling asleep by the time the therapist was done. Not only that, I opted to have a shower before I left, and I was still trying to overcome my sleep. That’s how relaxed the experience was.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-resting

Obviously, a great session like that deserves a post of its own. Now, back to my experience at The Cove.

Disclaimer: I was a guest at The Cove. However, the opinions, and experience are all my own.

• Erica Gerald Mason
    August 24, 2016 at 1:00 am

Looks like a lovely time! The hot tub/pool room is gorgeous!

August 24, 2016 at 1:02 am

Thank you Erica for stopping by. Have a lovely day!

• Crystal B
    August 24, 2016 at 1:05 am

Looks like a great visit. I think I’d fall asleep for sure after running after kids all day.

August 24, 2016 at 1:40 am

Yes it was one. If you ever get to go there, please give it a shot.

• Tian
    August 24, 2016 at 1:33 am

Looks very relaxing. I hope to visit someday.

August 24, 2016 at 1:41 am

It would be a decision you wont regret

M A V R O V A
What does your weekend plan look like?This picture was shot on my #SamsungS8 at Mavrova , Macedonia is a country that is worth seeing and experiencing. A hidden gem in Europe!Have you been ? What is your must visit travel destination?
🇲🇰 .
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #myunicornlife #momentslikethese #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #mavrova #inspiremyinstagram #mavrovanationalpark #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers  #Macedonianplaces #wiew  #ohridlake #lakeohrid #albania #fyrom #balkan #goingplacestogether
T R O P I C A L  J U N G L E
How would you caption this shot?
What I loved about @dhigalimaldives was it was more a family style resort in the Maldives - a place where you could experience culture and nature together - a very different scene in the Maldives
.@dhigalimaldives 🛑
F R I E N D S H I  P🇲🇰🇲🇰🇲🇰
Nothing bad comes out of being kind. This journey of mine has allowed me to meet kind people from around the world. My friend took me to her childhood friend's place when I visited Macedonia. This beautiful succulent was in her place.😍 It was amazing to see and experience the place more than just being a tourist. For what to do and where to be when you travel to Macedonia, Follow @experienceskopje 🇲🇰 I believe in the fact that there is something good in everybody.💫 Maybe we wont get along with everyone. But, we do not have to dwell on the negativities in our life because there are too many amazing people we are surrounded by and worth our positive vibes everyday 😊😊
🛫@qatarairways flies to Skopje from Doha 4 times a week 🛑
🏡Where to stay in Macedonia: @skopjemarriott
🛑 .
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces #wiew #macedoniasquare #stylemacarons #inspiremyinstagram #myunicornlife #beautifuldestinations #beautifulplaces #canyonmatka #matkacanyon #matka #littlethingsinlife #simplelife
P E R S O N A L  T O U C H E SWhat do you think of my personalised sneakers? 👟👟
Happiness is when the best mall in town @dohafestcity sends you these personalised @vans
As you all know, there's always something more than just your shopping🛍🛍 experience when you are at Doha Festival City! 💫💫
This time they have a Personalisation Station 🖌🖌🖊🖍as part of their back to school campaign where you can customise your sneakers or backpacks to your own taste.It's on from 10-23 September on the first floor of the centre court!
Go Get Yours too Now 😊😊 .
.#CelebrationEverywhere #Vans #vansoffthewall #offthewall #vansshoes #QatarBloggers #DohaBloggers #DohaFestivalCity #Shoestagram #shoegram #shoesoftheday #backtoschool #personalised #shoeaddict
I found this place so cosy, so pretty, so inviting, so peaceful - that it felt like home 🏡🏡 What does home mean to you?
I would definitely go back to Macedonia again for I Haven't had enough of the country. 💓💓
Getting there was quite a story and I will share that another time. .
. 🛫@qatarairways flies to Skopje from Doha 4 times a week 🛑
🏡Where to stay in Macedonia: @skopjemarriott
🚘How to get here: Lake Ohrid Is a 3 hours drive from Skopje .
.Hijab: @nayabhijabs
Hat: Picked them while street shopping in Skopje
Bag: @Fashidence
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces #wiew #ohridcity #ohridlake #lakeohrid #albania #fyrom #balkan #goingplacestogether #chichijab
Z E NWater - so therapeutic, so powerful
A glimpse into our private pool at @kandolhu
There won't be words to describe the beauty most of the times Yet I try ! .
🚘How to get here: Kandolhu is a journey of 25 minutes by sea plane from Male and 14 minutes ride thereafter in a speed boat .
#qatarblogger #whitesand #beachlife #beaches #travelblogger #swimmingpool #oceanvilla #qatarairways #privatepool #honeymoondestination #sunandsea #maldiveslovers #sunnysideoflife #traveltheworld #visitmaldives #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #maldivesresort #maldives2017 #maldivesislands #stylemacarons #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmaldives #beautifuldestinations #beautifulplaces #maldives #kandolhudhoo #kandolhu #beautifulhotels #luxuryhotelpix
May your Friday be filled with joy, inspiration, enlightenment and prosperity!More on the picture:
This is a mosque built by 2 sisters from the Ottoman Period (1438) and is in Tetovo - a city in Macedonia.The Šarena Džamija was originally built in 1438. The architect behind the Šarena Džamija was Isak Bey.Most mosques of the time had sultans, beysor pashas financing their constructions, but the Šarena Džamija, however, was financed by two sisters from Tetovo. As with many mosques, a hammam was built nearby across the river.The site used to include an Inn as well as a bathhouse on the other side of the river. The current courtyard of the Šarena Džamija is filled with many flowers, a fountain, and aTürbe. The octagonal "türbe" houses the resting places of Hurshida and Mensure, the two sisters who financed the construction of the mosque in 1438. .
🇲🇰
. . . 🛫@qatarairways flies to Skopje from Doha 4 times a week 🛑
🛑 🛑
🚘How to get here: Tetovo Is around a little less than an hours drive from Skopje .
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #historicsites #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #kokino #kumanovo  #Macedonianplaces #wiew #ohridcity #Šarena  #tetovo #ŠarenaDžamija #Džamija  #ottomanarchitecture #fyrom #balkan #goingplacestogether
B A T T U T A
One of the greatest travellers of all times, battuta in @dhigalimaldives is a restaurant that takes Inspiration from the travels of Ibn Battuta and is a journey of spices ; the menu put together based on the cuisines of the different places he went to.Who inspires you to travel? .
.@dhigalimaldives 🛑