A Most Relaxing Experience | Body Lines at The Cove

What does a great spa experience mean to you? Relaxed, and falling asleep by the time you are done? If that’s the case Body Lines at The Cove is an experience you shouldn’t miss while you stay at Ras Al Khaimah. The Cove as you know is one of the most stunning properties of Rotana in the UAE. The view, and the experience of the room will be shared with you all shortly.

You can keep fit and relax at BodyLines Fitness and Wellness club.

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

I was taken on a tour of the resort, and then dropped off at Body Lines in a golf cart. After I was welcomed, and seated at the reception, I was asked to fill a form which has questions regarding allergies or any sort of health complications.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-welcome

The spa is something which needed a mention of its own. Compared to the other spas that I have been to by Bodylines, this one is much bigger.

The spa includes Jacuzzi, steam, and sauna rooms as well as seven elegantly designed massage rooms offering an assorted selection of massage treatments, body scrubs, wraps, and skin care treatments.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay

Following this I was taken to the massage room. It was huge, and the vibes were very relaxing. I felt at home, relaxed, and rejuvenated as soon as I got settled for the massage. The therapist gave me a small intro on the treatment I was getting, and the products that were used. I was asked to choose between two essential oils for my preference after explaining what the benefit of each was.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-couple-room

And, then all I remember was how good the whole experience was, as I was falling asleep by the time the therapist was done. Not only that, I opted to have a shower before I left, and I was still trying to overcome my sleep. That’s how relaxed the experience was.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-resting

Obviously, a great session like that deserves a post of its own. Now, back to my experience at The Cove.

Disclaimer: I was a guest at The Cove. However, the opinions, and experience areย all my own.

• Erica Gerald Mason
    August 24, 2016 at 1:00 am

Looks like a lovely time! The hot tub/pool room is gorgeous!

August 24, 2016 at 1:02 am

Thank you Erica for stopping by. Have a lovely day!

• Crystal B
    August 24, 2016 at 1:05 am

Looks like a great visit. I think I’d fall asleep for sure after running after kids all day.

August 24, 2016 at 1:40 am

Yes it was one. If you ever get to go there, please give it a shot.

• Tian
    August 24, 2016 at 1:33 am

Looks very relaxing. I hope to visit someday.

August 24, 2016 at 1:41 am

It would be a decision you wont regret

Check this out

Check this out

Have you ever stepped into a hotel and felt like this is just exactly who I am? If so, where did you feel that way?
For me, I felt it @alrayyan.hotel.doha from the @curiocollection !
.How fab is this sunset?
Curious where it is?
40 minutes away from Al Rayyan hotel is the Zekreet Beach. This was a sunset we caught during our stay at Al Rayyan Hotel.
โญ #visitqatar ๐ŸŒ#Qatar #Doha
#ู‚ุทุฑ #ุงู„ุฏูˆุญุฉ
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. ===================== #traveldaily #passionpassport #travelandlife #darlingescapes
#abmtravelbug  #travelgoals #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#travellingtheworld
#travelcouple
#travelbloggerlife
#redsky #seemydoha #qatarhotels #hiltonhotels #curiobyhilton  #zekreet #luxelife
Getting those night pictures right isn't easy.
But then I think this came out just right. What do you think?The night view from my room at the @westindubaiAHC
Shot with @fujifilmme X-A3
โญ #visitdubai ๐ŸŒ#Dubai #DubaiBloggers
#ู‚ุทุฑ #ุฏุจูŠ
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
#abmtravelbug  #fujifilmme #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #lovetheworld
#travellingtheworld
#westindubaiAHC
#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter  #5star #dubaihotels #westinhotels #westin  #hotellife #unitedarabemirates
"Always be a mermaid ! "
Have you been to any hotel in the @curiocollection ?
Here's a post
โœด๏ธReminiscing about the wonderful time I had at @alrayyan.hotel.doha this weekend
โœด๏ธOn another note, Summer's almost here and spending it by the pool is a good idea , isn't it? The one at @alrayyan.hotel.doha is amazing! โœด๏ธDid you know that AlRayyan Hotel is the first of the @Curiocollection Hotel in the Middle East ?
I really enjoyed my time at the hotel... Wait for my entire experience coming soon on the blog .
โญ #visitqatar ๐ŸŒ#Qatar #Doha
#ู‚ุทุฑ #ุงู„ุฏูˆุญุฉ
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
#abmtravelbug  #travelgoals #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#travellingtheworld
#travelcouple
#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter  #seemydoha #qatarhotels #hiltonhotels #curiobyhilton  #hotellife #luxelife
Sugarcane juice or coconut water? ๐ŸŒด
Which one would you pick?
Do you like to stop by the street and try out the local fruits and vegetables? Are you that person?
โญ #IncredibleIndia #gltlove #globelletravels
๐ŸŒ#travelandlife #tlasia #SouthIndia #IndiaTourism
#GoKerala
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. ==========================
#femmetravel #coupletravel #traveltheworld #lonelyplanettraveller
#abmtravelbug  #fodorsonthego #traveladdict #tlpicks #sidewalkerdaily #halaltourism  #natgeotravel
#godsowncountry
#lovetheworld
#intravelist
#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter #iexplore
Blue skies and endless greens - view from the top of Sigiriya
Have you been to a UNESCO heritage site ? What was your fave one? .
โญ #visitsrilanka ๐ŸŒ#srilanka #sigiriya ๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. ===================== #traveldaily #livecolorfully #acolorstory #abmlifeiscolorful
#abmtravelbug  #thehappynow  #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#iamatraveler
#femmetravel
#globelletravels #intravelist #inspravel #iexplore #likeamountaingirl
#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter
"Can I go back here already?" @oryxrotana
I cannot recommend the hospitality of the staff here enough ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
When you book with Club Rotana, your rooms are bigger than normal, check in is from the Executive Lounge, and you get access to the Club Rotana Lounge throughout your stay.
So glad to see that Club Rotana is now in Doha
Have you stayed at oryx Rotana or any other Rotana Hotels? .
โญ #visitqatar ๐ŸŒ#Qatar #Doha
#ู‚ุทุฑ #ุงู„ุฏูˆุญุฉ
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
#abmtravelbug  #thehappynow  #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#theartofslowliving
#seekthesimplicity#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter  #seemydoha #qatarhotels #clubrotana #oryxrotana  #hotellife #luxelife
Beautiful Art set in a Raw Space and the perfect sunset in the background.
My previous pics were a most obvious art and now this one is more conceptual. The more you look at it the more it says. What art do you like ?
Taking place in the 29th floor of the @wdoha START Doha exhibits works of nine artists either from or living in Qatar
It's going to be around from March 11-14th 9 am - 9 pm .
โญ #visitqatar ๐ŸŒ#Qatar #Doha
#ู‚ุทุฑ #ุงู„ุฏูˆุญุฉ
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. =====================
#NYTAFT #traveldaily #livecolorfully #acolorstory #abmlifeiscolorful
#abmtravelbug  #thehappynow  #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #iloveqatar
#theartofslowliving
#seekthesimplicity#travelbloggerlife
#globetrotter  #seemydoha #NYTArt #NYTArtfortomorrow #wdoha #artfortomorrow #saatchigallery
Happy Friday Folks ! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
These paintings that have a three dimensional effect are so impressive.
I love art, culture, and anything inspiring. I was fortunate enough to get to see these paintings being done live. What about you?
Did you get a chance to check it out? This was from @citywalkdubai - an initiative of @branddubai
On another note new blog post published, link in bio ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
โญ #visitdubai ๐ŸŒ #Dubai #DubaiCanvas #CityWalkDubai
#ู‚ุทุฑ #ุฏุจูŠ
๐Ÿ“ท#QatarBloggers #DubaiBloggers #DohaBlogger #TravelBlogger #HalalBlogger #CultureAmbassador
. =====================
#DubaiCanvasatCityWalk #traveldaily #livecolorfully #acolorstory #abmlifeiscolorful
#abmtravelbug  #wandeleurspark #thehappynow #thatsdarling #halaltourism  #halaltravel  #ilovedubai
#theartofslowliving