A Most Relaxing Experience | Body Lines at The Cove

What does a great spa experience mean to you? Relaxed, and falling asleep by the time you are done? If that’s the case Body Lines at The Cove is an experience you shouldn’t miss while you stay at Ras Al Khaimah. The Cove as you know is one of the most stunning properties of Rotana in the UAE. The view, and the experience of the room will be shared with you all shortly.

You can keep fit and relax at BodyLines Fitness and Wellness club.

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

Image Credits: The Cove Rotana

I was taken on a tour of the resort, and then dropped off at Body Lines in a golf cart. After I was welcomed, and seated at the reception, I was asked to fill a form which has questions regarding allergies or any sort of health complications.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-welcome

The spa is something which needed a mention of its own. Compared to the other spas that I have been to by Bodylines, this one is much bigger.

The spa includes Jacuzzi, steam, and sauna rooms as well as seven elegantly designed massage rooms offering an assorted selection of massage treatments, body scrubs, wraps, and skin care treatments.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay

Following this I was taken to the massage room. It was huge, and the vibes were very relaxing. I felt at home, relaxed, and rejuvenated as soon as I got settled for the massage. The therapist gave me a small intro on the treatment I was getting, and the products that were used. I was asked to choose between two essential oils for my preference after explaining what the benefit of each was.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-couple-room

And, then all I remember was how good the whole experience was, as I was falling asleep by the time the therapist was done. Not only that, I opted to have a shower before I left, and I was still trying to overcome my sleep. That’s how relaxed the experience was.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-resting

Obviously, a great session like that deserves a post of its own. Now, back to my experience at The Cove.

Disclaimer: I was a guest at The Cove. However, the opinions, and experience areย all my own.

• Erica Gerald Mason
    August 24, 2016 at 1:00 am

Looks like a lovely time! The hot tub/pool room is gorgeous!

August 24, 2016 at 1:02 am

Thank you Erica for stopping by. Have a lovely day!

• Crystal B
    August 24, 2016 at 1:05 am

Looks like a great visit. I think I’d fall asleep for sure after running after kids all day.

August 24, 2016 at 1:40 am

Yes it was one. If you ever get to go there, please give it a shot.

• Tian
    August 24, 2016 at 1:33 am

Looks very relaxing. I hope to visit someday.

August 24, 2016 at 1:41 am

It would be a decision you wont regret

L I T T L E  D E T A I L S ๐ŸŒน
Yesterday I received this classic pair of sandals from @adeoleather with the most thoughtful details added to it while delivering.
The personalised dustbag, the beautiful rose, the little cards , everything. ๐Ÿ˜
Also, I am in love with every design they have made so far in their collection and the colors - Timeless Style and Chic Looking, wouldnt you want a pair for yourself?
The price is a steal. I am literally eyeing for my next pair from them too.๐Ÿ˜…
Share this with a friend if you think they would like it too.#SupportLocal #localartisans #handmade #affordablefashion #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Bella #AdeoLeather #LeatherSandals
ู†ุณูŠู… ุจุงุฑุฏ ูˆุตุญุจุฉ ุทูŠุจุฉ ุชุนูŠุฏ ู„ูƒ ุงู„ุฐูƒุฑูŠุงุช ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠู„ุฉ
J O Y ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’š
When hanging out with some people take you back in time and remind you of the good times. Does it happen to you? .
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #macedonia #ohrid #qatarairways #europe #Goingplacestogether #nofilter #creativitywithkay #balkan #moodygrams
#agameoftones #justgoshoot #killeverygram #uncalculated #waytoill #theimaged #fatalframes #bevisuallyinspired  #theartofslowliving #theweekoninstagram #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmatters #momentslikethese #mymonthofsundays #theculturetrip .
.  #forahappymoment #prettycity #darlingescapes #tasteintravel
ู‡ู†ุง ุงู„ุฏูˆุญุฉ
T H I S  I S  D O H A
@ritzcarltondoha
The city I was born in, the place I grew up, the place I am proud to call home. Isnt it beautiful? Futuristic with so much character!
#QatarBloggers #Dohabloggers #RCMemories #ritzcarltonhotels #ritzcarlton #seemydoha
B E A C H  D U P L E X  P O O L  V I L L A @kandolhu ๐Ÿ
An experience I am thankful for, and one that I wont forget.
find why on my blog. Have you read it yet?
Link in bio @creativitywithkay .
#qatarbloggers #Dohabloggers
#maldiveslovers
#maldivianlife #maldives #sunnysideoflife #duplex #beachpool #beachvilla
S P A  M O M E N T S
@dhigalimaldives
Reliving memories that I have had as I write a blog post is something that happens naturally.
I always try and reimagine the moment and the exact feeling I experienced. And right now, I would really wish you knew how it felt to be here at that exact moment.A moment in time from my memories at Dhigali spa .
#Maldives #sunnysideoflife #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #maldivianlife #familyresort #islandlife #Spamoments #momentslikethese #placestovisit
M Y  P A S S I O N ๐Ÿค— #Heya12 #HeyaFashionWeek
Believe in yourself and work hard. Life will take you to amazing places of course it doesnt come easy#repost from @primrosefernandes -  Our very own blogger @creativitywithkay On stage speaking on how to be a successful blogger!
#heyabydcz #heyaarabianfashion #heya #luxury #elegant #doha #dczqtr #whowhatwear #detailsareeverything #lovelysquares #stylemacarons #thehappynow #thatsdarling #supportlocal #qatarfashion #qataridesigner #madeinQatar #pursuepretty #pretty #fashion #designer #MyVeilStory #InMyNiqab
K A N D O L H U
on the blog now, my experience in stormy @maldives and the exemplary hospitality at @kandolhu
Link in bio @creativitywithkay
#QatarBloggers #Dohabloggers #sunnysideoflife #Maldives #swimmingpool #beachlife #momentslikethese #mymonthofsundays #TraveltheWorld #BloggerLife #boss_hotels
B E A U T Y
I am normally never one to go close to animals because I am scared of them. Sometime their beauty is so captivating. As this creature was in my way and I saw so much beauty in it, I had to capture it with my lens.
As I sit and ponder, there isnt anything 'ugly' around us if we see beauty in it.
@kandolhu
#sunnysideoflife #maldives #animalplanet #animallovers #animalloversofinstagram #QatarBloggers #dohabloggers #culturalambassador #lifelessons