A Stunning Retreat in The Emirates – The Cove

Ras Al Khaimah one among the less famous Emirate in UAE. Not, everyone tends to head there while travelling to the UAE. It is mostly the man made cities – Dubai, and Abu Dhabi that is most often in the limelight. If you are guilty of being that person, by the time you are done reading this post, you will automatically be adding Ras Al Khaimah to your bucketlist.

If you have been following me on instagram, you would have already known this was coming by now.

The one and only reason that pulled me to Ras Al Khaimah was The Cove. There aren’t enough words to describe the beauty of theΒ place. It is one of those places that would tempt you to live there – so relaxing, serene, and breathtakingly beautiful!

The architecture outside, and the interiors are works of art on its own. The Cove has 204 traveller rooms, and 78 one, two, and three bedroom villas.

We arrive at The Cove – a little before sunset managing to catch the beauty of the last rays of the sun before it dips down in to the sea. We are in awe of the chandeliers, and the arches at The Lobby. Β A smiling gentleman – Minu is at the reception counter says ” Welcome to The Cove!” and gets busy with filling in our details, and gets our rooms ready in no time. We received an upgrade to the one bedroom villa on the beach side, and in no time we are seated in a golf caddy, and are on our way to the villa.

The-Cove-Rotana-resort-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-view-lagoon

We drive along most of the pools, and the restaurant area, and reach very near to the Lagoon facing the beachΒ as that is were our villa is.

As soon as I reach the first picture I try to capture is the incredible sunset.

The-Cove-Rotana-resort-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-view-sunset

I am sure the pictures that I have taken wouldn’t even do justice to the beauty of the place, and the villa. Β The villa was really spacious and was like a home away from home. We had a small kitchen area with refrigerator, and Β counter tops, dining area, a very spacious living area which had a balcony that opened out to the outside, and the pool. The storage area, and cupboards were in a very spacious area that one would feel it is a room of its own. The bathroom was very spacious, and the bedroom so relaxing, and very comfortable.

The-Cove-Rotana-Spa-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-bed

The highlight of our villa was obviously the pool that we had to ourselves. Ours was in a very cozy, and private part of the resort. However, there are even more secluded villas over the mini-hills which are completely private, and a great option for covered ladies.

We headed to Cinnamon for dinner which is the all day dining restaurant at The Cove. The architecture details, and the interiors of the restaurant is an experience to enjoy in addition to all the plating, and setup of the food. The restaurant is really spacious, and huge with different kind of seating areas to choose from.

Photo Credits: The Cove Rotana

Photo Credits: The Cove Rotana

Photo Credits: The Cove Rotana

Photo Credits: The Cove Rotana

The-Cove-Rotana-resort-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-cinnamon

The food spread is sumptuous, and elaborate – not to forget how good they all taste.

After we returned from the dinner, we had the bell to our villa ringing, and was served with a fruit platter, some delicious chocolates, and tamriya ( sweet made of dates).

The-Cove-Rotana-resort-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-view-delivery-chocolates

The next morning breakfast (suhoor) came in within half an hour of me calling for room service, and placing my order. Breakfast like a king is not only just a phrase but is one that comes to life with the amount of food that came into our room. Indeed, we experienced that in the trust sense here at The Cove.

Here’s a picture from the villa taken just before the sunrise.

The-Cove-Rotana-resort-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-view-sunrise

After breakfast, we went to sleep, and woke up later in the day to go on a tour of the resort with the very friendly, and lovely Rowena.

The-Cove-Rotana-resort-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-bedroom

As I went for a tour of the resort, the lovely Rowena at The Cove tells me that the Resort design is Nubian inspired. Β Although the weather wasn’t so very favorable, the view of the place meant I had to take a tour of it. The scenic beauty that I saw while there was very rewarding.

The-Cove-Rotana-resort-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-view-hills

The-Cove-Rotana-resort-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-view-couple

The resort is not only one that offers a visual feast but, also has a lot of leisure facilities – From a fully equipped gymnasium, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna room, and spa rooms at Body Lines Fitness and Wellness club to long stretches of beach, infinity pool, and water sports – you are spoilt for choice there!

After the tour, I was dropped off at the spa for a massage. More on the spa experience is on the Body Lines Review here.

I spent some more time after that just having a look around at the beautiful place I was in.

After what was a wonderful time at The Cove, it was time to leave. A decision which we aren’t very happy to make when we have a wonderful time.

Every moment here at The Cove was a memorable moment for us filled with the most enjoyable first-time experiences. I cannot recommend this resort enough to families looking for an escape close by with some privacy, couples wanting some romantic time together, or friends who are looking for some fun water adventures.

The-Cove-Rotana-resort-Ras-AlKhaimah-Travel-Blogger-Khansa-CreativitywithKay-villas-view

Want to stay at this fabulous place already? Here’s where to go book your room

Here’s more pictures from around the resort:

I know I didn’t do justice to the beauty of the resort with that video, so here’s an awesome one!

Disclaimer: I was a guest at The Cove. However, all opinions here are mine. Images, and videos have been credited wherever they appear. Images, and videos were provided by the Hotel for the purpose of usage for the review.

• tp keane
    August 9, 2016 at 8:26 pm

wow, just look at this place it’s absolutely amazing. You’ve def found a hidden gem here. Really want to go some day.

August 10, 2016 at 10:53 am

You should when you get the chance to! It’s worth a visit!

• Kayvona
    August 10, 2016 at 2:52 pm

Wow so beautiful, I love the architecture! And the food looks so delicious! Sounds like you had a very nice time!

• Roxy
    August 10, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Omg this place is BEAUTIFUL! I would love to visit one day. Those views are to die for.

• Lakisha
    August 10, 2016 at 11:59 pm

That’s looks like a great city! I recently went to Dubai and I would’ve loved to visit here as well. Guess I’ll have to add it to my bucket list!! Thanks for the suggestion.

• Antonet
    August 11, 2016 at 5:32 am

wow this place is stunning! I wish I were there now. I love your posts about your travels. I look forward to travelling more someday. Looks like you had an amazing time and the food looks absolutely delicious

• Ana
    August 11, 2016 at 6:38 am

This place looks absolutely surreal. Glad to know that you had an amazing time out there!

• Jasmine Watts
    August 11, 2016 at 7:46 am

Wow, All these shared pictures speaks that it’s absolutely amazing! I would love to go there one day!

H I K I N G  U P
Yes, I went hiking up in my abaya, and whined that I couldn't make it up in time for the sunset, and couldn't make it up anyways.
I questioned posting this several times because my @skechers looked dirty
But then again, what is hiking without all that mess that gets on you? Its messy but this view is all you tend to remember in the end. The Beauty of Travel πŸ’— .
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #traveltheworld #topoftheworld #hijabi #niqabis
F A N A J E E N  C A F E @fanajeencafeqatar
From when I met @sabrinecat
I love this place for girly catchups.But, I shared this because I had a point to make.
You can have coffee- cold, hot, or iced. Without sugar, With sugar - white, brown,
I have mine a liitle warmer than luke warm, with milk and no sugar.
It's your choice to make and have coffee the way you like it.
So, is blogging. You can blog fashion, food, travel, anything you want and it's no one's right to tell you how to do it. You find your own way and tell your story.Join me and fellow bloggers Polly , Rachel Morris, And Laura today evening at @qpwnqatar 's event at @fsdoha to hear more about our blogging journey.6 - 8 pm
For registering for the event , please have a look at my insta story.
I have put the link there πŸ’—
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #fanajeencafe #coffeeart #coffeebloggers
V I O L E N T  S K I E S
Nothing in life comes easy. Happiness comes from within. Everyone has their own opinion on what success is.
It is upto you to decide and work for the success you believe in honestly, and kindly. I always believe in the fact that if you put your heart and soul in paving your way, pulling up as many people as you can along the way, you will find yourself in a place you are content with, and surrounded by the right people.
It will happen but it will take time.
PERSEVERANCE & KINDNESS is key πŸ—πŸ—πŸ—
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #maldives
MY VEIL STORY
They told me " I didnt have to wear the veil there. My husband wasn't around." I listened. I smiled. I didnt say anything back.
Little did they know that my husband had nothing to do with my veil.
It was my choice and I Didn't do it for him. What if my husband wasn't there?My religion to me is submission to God. He is all-seeing, all-hearing!I hear a lot of assumptions often and here's what I feel about it. Unless you are in their shoes, and you know every detail of their life, You dont have the right to assume. And, even if you do, please keep it to yourself, so that people are less hurt because of the assumptions you make.
Being fashionably nice is not in looks alone, it is in trying to hurt  as less possible around you with your words. Words once spoken that you cant take back!
Your choice of words are everything! It determines your style, class and elegance more than anything
#QatarBloggers #DohaBloggers #Ohrid #MuslimahBloggers #MyVeilStory #InMyNiqab
πŸ“Έ @experienceskopje
B L U E  S U N R I S E
Glad that the weekend is here.
A whole lot of beautiful things to share but not enough time.@dhigalimaldives 🏝🏝
#dhigalimaldives #maldives #sunnysideoflife #QatarBloggers #dohabloggers
B A L K A N  S U N R I S E
Its easy to forget the beautiful memories we have like a beautiful sunrise.
Social Media makes it easy to whine and complain about things we dont have.
Perhaps if we remind ourselves more of the beautiful memories we have everyday, its going to be easier to be content with everything we have and get to experience in our life everyday!
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #macedonia #sunrise #qatarairways #europe #Goingplacestogether #nofilter #creativitywithkay #balkan #moodygrams
#agameoftones #justgoshoot #killeverygram #uncalculated #waytoill #theimaged #fatalframes #bevisuallyinspired  #theartofslowliving #theweekoninstagram #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmatters #momentslikethese #mymonthofsundays #theculturetrip .
.  #forahappymoment #prettycity #darlingescapes #tasteintravel
The wind was strong, the water wild, but there was peace as we watched the sun go down.
Peace that only nature could provide with.
And, it was the most relaxing scene to watch.
A beautiful experience for me.
@experienceskopje @ohrid_macedonia
.#skopje #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces
#skopjecity #strumica #ohridcity #easterneurope #sightseeing #balkan #balkans #ancientcityofohrid #october #forbestravelguide
Just realised I cropped out the previous video 🀣