Out in the Arabian Sea

It’s almost a week since this happened. Ha, time flies too fast, and you don’t even realize it – in my case, it is when I sit to narrate my experiences to all, and find how vague my memory has become that I realize it.

Nevertheless, there are some experiences I truly want to share, and this is one of those. Last Friday, myself, and a group of other fabulous ladies were invited to spend an afternoon on a luxury yacht. I didn’t dream of going on a luxury yacht anytime soon. Well, it wasn’t on my bucketlist ever! However, after my experience I think you should add it on yours if you haven’t.

Here in Qatar, the weather is turning to be a lot better, and it’s the season of outdoor activities! Our journey on the water started earlier than usual – that is because the yacht was docked at The Pearl, and access there by road had been blocked. So we got on a dhow from Katara, and sailed towards The Pearl. From there, just a minute’s walk away our luxurious yacht “Ventura I” was waiting for us. Captain Bianca and Marielle was there to welcome us onboard- we walked in through a fancy open deck to a fully air conditioned cabin with stylish interiors, and lush seats.

qatar-blogger-dhow-arabian-sea-creativitywithkay-khansa1

I wasn’t having a very great start as a little bit of heat exposure had given me a slight headache. I was skeptical about how the journey would turn out inspite of all the facilities onboard.

Once, the yacht started sailing towards the Corniche, we were allowed to go out into the open deck, and enjoy the weather, and the views as it turned better, and better. A little into the sailing, and my headache was all gone, and all I could remember was the laughter, the views, and the breeze on my face. We got to see the Museum of Islamic Arts, and the Richard Serra’s work of art – ‘7’ .

qatar-blogger-richard-serra-arabian-sea-creativitywithkay-khansa

qatar-blogger-luxury-yacht-arabian-sea-creativitywithkay-khansa-museum-islamic-arts-mia

qatar-blogger-dhow-arabian-sea-creativitywithkay-khansa

This luxury yacht experience was one that came my way unexpectedly just like when I had dinner in the sky, and got on a tractor. As they say, the most unexpected of times makes way for the best of memories.

More about the yacht “Ventura I”

• It is three decked
  •  The lower most deck has two luxurious bedrooms with attached bath. One of them with a double bed which you would definitely mistake for a hotel room, and one with two single bed.
  • The middle deck has a more living room feel – one open area and one lounge like where you have a stereo system, and TV screen
  • Perfect for day cruising for up to 12 people
  • The upper deck is open, and has day beds, and an open lounge as well
  • If you like to travel fast, the yacht will cruise at over 50kph.
  •  If you prefer a slower pace, the yacht is beautifully smooth with very little noise.

qatar-blogger-luxury-yacht-arabian-sea-creativitywithkay-khansa

qatar-blogger-luxury-yacht-arabian-sea-creativitywithkay-khansa-bedroom

qatar-blogger-luxury-yacht-arabian-sea-creativitywithkay-khansa-lounge

qatar-blogger-luxury-yacht-arabian-sea-creativitywithkay-khansa-daybed

Now would you like to experience the same? Dial +97470052949 or visit  www.pinkladycharters.com to book your luxury cruise.

Here is a break down of their rates:

• 2 hours – QAR 4000
  • 3 hours – QAR 5500
  • 6 hours – QAR 9000

They also have a weekday special of QR 5000 for 4 hours which I think is an absolute steal.

P.S : I did experience a bit of swaying of my head once I was offboard the yacht. That is what sea sickness feels like I realized. I was okay after I slept and woke up. So, that’s not to worry!

Have you been on a luxury cruise? Tell me where, and how was your experience in comments.

I was a guest of the Pink Lady Charters. However, all pictures, and experiences are my own

• Lauren
    October 23, 2016 at 12:11 pm

So glamorous! The photo of the bird towels is adorable. We’ve been itching to go on a cruise ever since our Halong Bay trip was canceled in Vietnam. This stokes our craving even more 🙂

• OmniyaFareed
    October 23, 2016 at 12:40 pm

these are some awesome photos. The weather in Abu Dhabi is getting alot of better as well and your pics reminded me of how its time to start some outdoor activities

• Kris
    October 23, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Ventura I totally looks fabulous and lush. I love the beach but I easily get sea sick while traveling on sea. 🙁 I love how you capture the sunset on your photos too, it’s giving drama to the corporate jungle. 🙂

• Jan Michael
    October 23, 2016 at 6:03 pm

This one looks really a fantastic and luxurious experience. I think i would like to try this someday. I am sure it is worth to spend for something really special. 🙂

• Clare
    October 23, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Wow, it looks amazing. I would love to be able to go on a yacht like this, hopefully one day. Glad you started feeling better and I enjoyed your day, I would certainly be on the seasickness tablets but am sure I would be fine on the top deck looking out to sea 🙂

• Ivy
    October 23, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Ho, ly, crap. That is one luxurious yacht, a triple-decker?! You had me at that first picture of the interior- it looks FABULOUS. Glad you were able to enjoy the experience even though you weren’t feeling the best! My husband gets sea-sick super easily too so I feel for you.

October 24, 2016 at 10:38 am

Reading this bought back memories of the day. It has been so mamy days. Time surely flies fast.

• Nadine Smith (Scenes From Nadine)
    October 25, 2016 at 2:01 pm

This is so luxurious and glamorous! I love the bedroom and that deck with the view! This is certainly a perfect way to spend quality time with your loved one! My hubby and I are going on a Halong Bay cruise next month and I hope it will be as gorgeous as this!

• Lisa
    October 26, 2016 at 9:46 am

This kind of a cruise is on my “if I ever win the lottery” bucket list. It all looks so luxurious. I’d love to spend a night aboard and watch the sunrise in the morning! What a fantastic day this must have been!

• Arnav @ETLR
    February 1, 2017 at 8:31 am

What a fun way to spend the day doing something different from the usual. The views must have been exhilarating. I wish i get an opportunity some day to experience this kind of pure luxury on water.

W A L K I N G
Is walking part of your lifestyle?
The concept of walking is a little bit alien to my lifestyle. Probably because of the oppressive heat here most months. My go-to place for walks  here in Doha would be a mall and probably the aspire park when the weather is cooler
Seeing places like these to walk through made me realize why walking is not only a part of everyday lifestyle in other places. Walking is leisure ☺ .
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #historicsites #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #kokino #kumanovo  #Macedonianplaces #wiew #ohridcity #Šarena  #tetovo #ŠarenaDžamija #Džamija  #ottomanarchitecture #fyrom #balkan #goingplacestogether #themacedonianlife
M A V R O V O
What does your weekend plan look like?This picture was shot on my #SamsungS8 at Mavrova , Macedonia is a country that is worth seeing and experiencing. A hidden gem in Europe!Have you been ? What is your must visit travel destination?
🇲🇰 .
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #myunicornlife #momentslikethese #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #mavrova #inspiremyinstagram #mavrovanationalpark #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers  #Macedonianplaces #wiew  #ohridlake #lakeohrid #albania #fyrom #balkan #goingplacestogether
T R O P I C A L  J U N G L E
How would you caption this shot?
What I loved about @dhigalimaldives was it was more a family style resort in the Maldives - a place where you could experience culture and nature together - a very different scene in the Maldives
.@dhigalimaldives 🛑
F R I E N D S H I  P🇲🇰🇲🇰🇲🇰
Nothing bad comes out of being kind. This journey of mine has allowed me to meet kind people from around the world. My friend took me to her childhood friend's place when I visited Macedonia. This beautiful succulent was in her place.😍 It was amazing to see and experience the place more than just being a tourist. For what to do and where to be when you travel to Macedonia, Follow @experienceskopje 🇲🇰 I believe in the fact that there is something good in everybody.💫 Maybe we wont get along with everyone. But, we do not have to dwell on the negativities in our life because there are too many amazing people we are surrounded by and worth our positive vibes everyday 😊😊
🛫@qatarairways flies to Skopje from Doha 4 times a week 🛑
🏡Where to stay in Macedonia: @skopjemarriott
🛑 .
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces #wiew #macedoniasquare #stylemacarons #inspiremyinstagram #myunicornlife #beautifuldestinations #beautifulplaces #canyonmatka #matkacanyon #matka #littlethingsinlife #simplelife
P E R S O N A L  T O U C H E SWhat do you think of my personalised sneakers? 👟👟
Happiness is when the best mall in town @dohafestcity sends you these personalised @vans
As you all know, there's always something more than just your shopping🛍🛍 experience when you are at Doha Festival City! 💫💫
This time they have a Personalisation Station 🖌🖌🖊🖍as part of their back to school campaign where you can customise your sneakers or backpacks to your own taste.It's on from 10-23 September on the first floor of the centre court!
Go Get Yours too Now 😊😊 .
.#CelebrationEverywhere #Vans #vansoffthewall #offthewall #vansshoes #QatarBloggers #DohaBloggers #DohaFestivalCity #Shoestagram #shoegram #shoesoftheday #backtoschool #personalised #shoeaddict
I found this place so cosy, so pretty, so inviting, so peaceful - that it felt like home 🏡🏡 What does home mean to you?
I would definitely go back to Macedonia again for I Haven't had enough of the country. 💓💓
Getting there was quite a story and I will share that another time. .
. 🛫@qatarairways flies to Skopje from Doha 4 times a week 🛑
🏡Where to stay in Macedonia: @skopjemarriott
🚘How to get here: Lake Ohrid Is a 3 hours drive from Skopje .
.Hijab: @nayabhijabs
Hat: Picked them while street shopping in Skopje
Bag: @Fashidence
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces #wiew #ohridcity #ohridlake #lakeohrid #albania #fyrom #balkan #goingplacestogether #chichijab
Z E NWater - so therapeutic, so powerful
A glimpse into our private pool at @kandolhu
There won't be words to describe the beauty most of the times Yet I try ! .
🚘How to get here: Kandolhu is a journey of 25 minutes by sea plane from Male and 14 minutes ride thereafter in a speed boat .
#qatarblogger #whitesand #beachlife #beaches #travelblogger #swimmingpool #oceanvilla #qatarairways #privatepool #honeymoondestination #sunandsea #maldiveslovers #sunnysideoflife #traveltheworld #visitmaldives #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #maldivesresort #maldives2017 #maldivesislands #stylemacarons #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmaldives #beautifuldestinations #beautifulplaces #maldives #kandolhudhoo #kandolhu #beautifulhotels #luxuryhotelpix
May your Friday be filled with joy, inspiration, enlightenment and prosperity!More on the picture:
This is a mosque built by 2 sisters from the Ottoman Period (1438) and is in Tetovo - a city in Macedonia.The Šarena Džamija was originally built in 1438. The architect behind the Šarena Džamija was Isak Bey.Most mosques of the time had sultans, beysor pashas financing their constructions, but the Šarena Džamija, however, was financed by two sisters from Tetovo. As with many mosques, a hammam was built nearby across the river.The site used to include an Inn as well as a bathhouse on the other side of the river. The current courtyard of the Šarena Džamija is filled with many flowers, a fountain, and aTürbe. The octagonal "türbe" houses the resting places of Hurshida and Mensure, the two sisters who financed the construction of the mosque in 1438. .
🇲🇰
. . . 🛫@qatarairways flies to Skopje from Doha 4 times a week 🛑
🛑 🛑
🚘How to get here: Tetovo Is around a little less than an hours drive from Skopje .