The Art of Relaxing | Jaula Spa

Who doesn’t like spa days? I had been thinking of visiting the Jaula spa for a while now. For those who have been keeping track of what I do on a regular basis, you know how busy, and hectic my schedule looks like most days. If you don’t know what am talking about, well you can always follow my instagram account @creativitywithkay or my snapchat: @khansas.blog.

I booked my appointment for Sunday afternoon, and arrived the Grand Hyatt Doha a little before 3 pm. My appointment was scheduled for 3:00 pm, and as I arrived there – Two ladies with pleasant smiles stood waiting at the reception. One of who asked me my name, and as soon as my name was asked – the other lady took over, and said ” Hello! I am Ionela, and I will be your therapist for the day. Please follow me!”

I followed her, and she took me to the waiting area. If she hadn’t told me the reason I was there was to fill a form to see if I had any allergies, I would have forever stood there looking at the water flow in the most subtle manner.

qatar-blogger-jaula-spa-waiting-area

As I filled the form, there was one question that asked me, how many hours I slept at night, and I had written 6 there. Seeing this, Ionela was quick to say, that’s not enough sleep – 8 hours is good sleep !

That’s when I decided post treatment, my ability as to how well I could sleep would be one of those things I could see accomplished if I had a relaxed treatment.

I was taken to my treatment room which was a very spacious one, changed into my robes. I had opted to try the HydraGlow which will be offered throughout the month of November.

qatar-blogger-jaula-spa-pink-kaolin-hydraglow

The treatment began with body brushing. It felt prickly but, the way Ionela did it for me – I didn’t feel any pain at all, and it was quite balanced between comfort, and discomfort. This is done to stimulate lymph flow, boost blood circulation, and improve absorption of products.
After this Pink Kaolin was applied to my body, and I was wrapped into a cocoon within something that looked like a foil. During this time, a very Ionela gave me a very invigorating head massage, and I almost fell asleep.
After what was enough time for the Pink Kaolin to dry out, I had a quick shower to wash away the Kaolin. Pink Kaolin is a kind of clay powder from Anne Semonin.
“The origin of the kaolin , from a true mineral layer, is situated in Auvergne, in the heart of Europe. PK smooths and refines the skin, resulting in velvety soft texture and tone. The salicylic acid contained in the kaolin plays a bactericidal, astringent and purifying role to promote healing in damaged skin and sooth sensitivity. anti- inflammatory and comforting. Ideal for sensitive skin condition such as psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis.”
 After drying myself from the shower, a very relaxing massage with Botanical Body Milk was done to end the treatment. The milk is also a product from Anne Semonin, and is known to regenerate the skin tissue, improve elasticity, and tone the skin.
So relaxing it was that when Ionela said, ” Let’s move to Manicure, and Pedicure!” I was a little disappointed as I didn’t want to leave so quick after treatment. But, I had to since I had a mani & pedi session booked for me.
 qatar-blogger-jaula-spa-treatment-area
I then followed Ionela to the Mani-pedi room – A room quite brightly lit, I was asked to take the seat for getting my pedicure. The chair had massaging options, and I got to have my tea, and get a massage while my pedicure was done. We did the Jaula Spa pedicure followed by the Jaula Spa Manicure.
I had an absolutely amazing, and relaxing time. It couldn’t have been better – so calm, quiet, and much needed me-time. I did get enough sleep after the treatment.
The treatment is offered throughout the month of November. Please ask for the Pink Kaolin Treatment, and you should be able to experience exactly what I did or even better.
Here’s more details on the Jaula Spa promotions for the month:
Jaula Spa – Hydra-glow Promotion
Pamper yourself at Jaula Spa with the ‘Hydra-glow’ promotion and treat your skin to a full-body
brushing to improve overall skin health, giving it that sought-after radiant glow followed by a
hydrating body mask to replenish the skin for the perfect post-summer hydration. Finish the
treatment with a soothing body lotion for moisture, to replenish the skin after exposure to the
elements, or simply to relax. This-60 minute treatment is available for booking at QAR 450.
Guests will feel refreshed and rejuvenated from head to toe! For bookings and inquiries, please
call 44481060
Jaula Spa – Spa Selection
Be your own treatment designer. Pick, mix and match your favorite body scrub along with your favorite massage, facial or hand and feet treatment for only QAR 850, on the day of your choice! For bookings and inquiries, please call 44481056
Disclaimer: I was a guest of Jaula Spa at The Grand Hyatt. However, all pictures, and opinions are my own.

• Noemi of Pinay Flying High
    October 31, 2016 at 3:10 pm

Love Jaula Spa, they had a promotion last year when all of their treatments were 50% off. I went twice.
    By the way, you went at 3pm but the photo by the pool looks like it was taken in the evening?

October 31, 2016 at 3:47 pm

I love the Jaula Spa waiting area. It is one of the best I have seen in Doha Hotels.
      Yes I took my pictures after my treatment. Now, that winter is supposed to be technically approaching but hasn’t approached yet,the sun sets by 5 pm. So, by the time I was done, it was already dark – given the shower, the mani, pedi, that I had chosen to get done.

• Arzo Travels
    October 31, 2016 at 5:15 pm

You are right. Who does not love spa days? I love spa treatments and spa rooms, especially the jacuzzi. I would love to try the brushing treatment as well (never had one so far)

October 31, 2016 at 5:17 pm

It is not the most comfortable feeling – the brushing. However the skin feels very smooth after.

• Abigail
    October 31, 2016 at 5:26 pm

What a beautiful and luxurious spa experience! I love massages and I often go to spas to pamper myself, or when I need to relax. I wish I could try this one!

• Nadine Smith (Scenes From Nadine)
    October 31, 2016 at 9:30 pm

They really go all out with the pampering! First, that beautiful spa… then the body brushing, the head massage, the massage with the milk… It sounds absolutely wonderful! Sounds like the perfect way to de-stress to me!

• Gemma
    November 1, 2016 at 12:49 am

I adore spa days, I could go every day if life permitted haha. The treatment you got sounds amazing, so pleased to hear you got the all important sleep afterwards!

• Sydney Fashion Hunter
    November 1, 2016 at 1:05 am

I love spa days! I don’t go anywhere near as much as I would like! Sounds like you had a fantastic experience in Doha and the spa looks so luxurious. I wanna go!

• Rashmi and Chalukya
    November 1, 2016 at 9:04 am

Spa definitely is a great way for some relaxed and rejuvenation. Loved the waiting area its so welcoming. Looks like you has an amazing experience. Would love to go too!

• Punita
    November 1, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Now I’m realising that its been a long, long time since I went to the spa. These pictures are so luxurious. I can imagine myself there already.

• Courtney Jones
    November 1, 2016 at 10:12 pm

I so love spa days! The HydraGlo sounds great – how did your skin feel afterwards?

W A L K I N G
Is walking part of your lifestyle?
The concept of walking is a little bit alien to my lifestyle. Probably because of the oppressive heat here most months. My go-to place for walks  here in Doha would be a mall and probably the aspire park when the weather is cooler
Seeing places like these to walk through made me realize why walking is not only a part of everyday lifestyle in other places. Walking is leisure ☺ .
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #historicsites #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #kokino #kumanovo  #Macedonianplaces #wiew #ohridcity #Šarena  #tetovo #ŠarenaDžamija #Džamija  #ottomanarchitecture #fyrom #balkan #goingplacestogether #themacedonianlife
M A V R O V O
What does your weekend plan look like?This picture was shot on my #SamsungS8 at Mavrova , Macedonia is a country that is worth seeing and experiencing. A hidden gem in Europe!Have you been ? What is your must visit travel destination?
🇲🇰 .
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #myunicornlife #momentslikethese #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #mavrova #inspiremyinstagram #mavrovanationalpark #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers  #Macedonianplaces #wiew  #ohridlake #lakeohrid #albania #fyrom #balkan #goingplacestogether
T R O P I C A L  J U N G L E
How would you caption this shot?
What I loved about @dhigalimaldives was it was more a family style resort in the Maldives - a place where you could experience culture and nature together - a very different scene in the Maldives
.@dhigalimaldives 🛑
F R I E N D S H I  P🇲🇰🇲🇰🇲🇰
Nothing bad comes out of being kind. This journey of mine has allowed me to meet kind people from around the world. My friend took me to her childhood friend's place when I visited Macedonia. This beautiful succulent was in her place.😍 It was amazing to see and experience the place more than just being a tourist. For what to do and where to be when you travel to Macedonia, Follow @experienceskopje 🇲🇰 I believe in the fact that there is something good in everybody.💫 Maybe we wont get along with everyone. But, we do not have to dwell on the negativities in our life because there are too many amazing people we are surrounded by and worth our positive vibes everyday 😊😊
🛫@qatarairways flies to Skopje from Doha 4 times a week 🛑
🏡Where to stay in Macedonia: @skopjemarriott
🛑 .
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces #wiew #macedoniasquare #stylemacarons #inspiremyinstagram #myunicornlife #beautifuldestinations #beautifulplaces #canyonmatka #matkacanyon #matka #littlethingsinlife #simplelife
P E R S O N A L  T O U C H E SWhat do you think of my personalised sneakers? 👟👟
Happiness is when the best mall in town @dohafestcity sends you these personalised @vans
As you all know, there's always something more than just your shopping🛍🛍 experience when you are at Doha Festival City! 💫💫
This time they have a Personalisation Station 🖌🖌🖊🖍as part of their back to school campaign where you can customise your sneakers or backpacks to your own taste.It's on from 10-23 September on the first floor of the centre court!
Go Get Yours too Now 😊😊 .
.#CelebrationEverywhere #Vans #vansoffthewall #offthewall #vansshoes #QatarBloggers #DohaBloggers #DohaFestivalCity #Shoestagram #shoegram #shoesoftheday #backtoschool #personalised #shoeaddict
I found this place so cosy, so pretty, so inviting, so peaceful - that it felt like home 🏡🏡 What does home mean to you?
I would definitely go back to Macedonia again for I Haven't had enough of the country. 💓💓
Getting there was quite a story and I will share that another time. .
. 🛫@qatarairways flies to Skopje from Doha 4 times a week 🛑
🏡Where to stay in Macedonia: @skopjemarriott
🚘How to get here: Lake Ohrid Is a 3 hours drive from Skopje .
.Hijab: @nayabhijabs
Hat: Picked them while street shopping in Skopje
Bag: @Fashidence
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces #wiew #ohridcity #ohridlake #lakeohrid #albania #fyrom #balkan #goingplacestogether #chichijab
Z E NWater - so therapeutic, so powerful
A glimpse into our private pool at @kandolhu
There won't be words to describe the beauty most of the times Yet I try ! .
🚘How to get here: Kandolhu is a journey of 25 minutes by sea plane from Male and 14 minutes ride thereafter in a speed boat .
#qatarblogger #whitesand #beachlife #beaches #travelblogger #swimmingpool #oceanvilla #qatarairways #privatepool #honeymoondestination #sunandsea #maldiveslovers #sunnysideoflife #traveltheworld #visitmaldives #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #maldivesresort #maldives2017 #maldivesislands #stylemacarons #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmaldives #beautifuldestinations #beautifulplaces #maldives #kandolhudhoo #kandolhu #beautifulhotels #luxuryhotelpix
May your Friday be filled with joy, inspiration, enlightenment and prosperity!More on the picture:
This is a mosque built by 2 sisters from the Ottoman Period (1438) and is in Tetovo - a city in Macedonia.The Šarena Džamija was originally built in 1438. The architect behind the Šarena Džamija was Isak Bey.Most mosques of the time had sultans, beysor pashas financing their constructions, but the Šarena Džamija, however, was financed by two sisters from Tetovo. As with many mosques, a hammam was built nearby across the river.The site used to include an Inn as well as a bathhouse on the other side of the river. The current courtyard of the Šarena Džamija is filled with many flowers, a fountain, and aTürbe. The octagonal "türbe" houses the resting places of Hurshida and Mensure, the two sisters who financed the construction of the mosque in 1438. .
🇲🇰
. . . 🛫@qatarairways flies to Skopje from Doha 4 times a week 🛑
🛑 🛑
🚘How to get here: Tetovo Is around a little less than an hours drive from Skopje .