Give Yourself the Gift of Beautiful Skin | Foreo

Everyone’s been going about sharing their gift guides for the month, and then I thought of this. Who wouldn’t love gifting themselves beautiful skin to live in. So, here’s what it’s all about. I got my hands on a wonder product from Foreo – the Luna Mini 2. Obviously, without trying it myself I couldn’t be believing anything that normally comes in the advertising campaigns of products. But, this one really does work wonders.

Firstly, it is very handy, and light – so convenient to hold. It isn’t heavy at all, and can be carried in your handbags even when you are on the go.

They say if you charge it once, it can last up to 5 months which is great. I have had it for over a week now, and I have charged it only once. Remind yourself to ask me about this after 5 months!

You can pair it with your favorite cleanser for more effective cleansing.

It has a 3 zone brush which makes it suitable for all skin types. Its T- Sonic pulsations drive out dirt, oil makeup, and other causes of breakouts.

Also, the pulsations have 8 levels of power. So, you can adjust it to the intensity of your choice.

What’s its best feature? It’s that it’s waterproof so you can even take it in your shower. I have been personally enjoying the mini 2 very much.

The brushes are made of medical silicon, and is anti bacterial. Hence, you dont even have to change the brush heads like other cleaning devices.

This wonder product may be the best gift you can give to anyone around. It comes in different colors, and cater to both-men & women. Everyone loves to have great skin anyways!

The Luna Mini 2 retails at QAR 650, and you can find them at Pari Gallery, 51 East, and Salam Stores.

Have you used it yet? If so, what are your thoughts on it!

Disclaimer: This post was done in collaboration with Foreo. However, all opinions are my own!

• Jishma
    February 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm

Sounds good … will try it sometime soon …

• Manju
    February 15, 2017 at 10:44 am

hmm … interesting….

• Manju
    February 15, 2017 at 10:45 am

interestingโ€ฆ.

• Christal
    February 22, 2017 at 7:27 pm

I’ve heard of these brushes before. I found that actual bristles are no good for my skin. May try this out instead

• Iqra
    February 22, 2017 at 11:00 pm

I’m not completely sure I understand what this thing does. Is it an exfoliator? Looks handy, though.

• Sara Saleh
    February 23, 2017 at 12:42 am

Interesting! I am a therapist with an interest in skincare and i am yet to use one of these devices. I can imagine it must feel very therapeutic and it will definitely get the circulation going. I will have to take a look into this ! Thanks for the review ๐Ÿ™‚

• Farah Abdullah
    February 23, 2017 at 1:54 am

Sis please do a video tutorial on this. To be honest this is the first time I’ve heard of a cosmetic product you have to “charge”? Lemme search it up too. I was just a little baffled on what it really is. Haha.

• Breharne
    February 23, 2017 at 9:08 am

Oh my, I love the sound of that. Hopefully I can track one down in Australia.

February 23, 2017 at 6:45 pm

I thought it was quite popular. It’s kind of a very interesting device. Something you can invest in and gift yourself ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Larissa
    February 23, 2017 at 6:21 pm

I’m so happy that I have come across your blog, it’s beautiful and very addictive! I can’t wait to read all of your posts!

February 23, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Thank you Larissa. That is so kind of you to say. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed sharing them

• Nida
    February 23, 2017 at 10:47 pm

being obsessed with skin care and a beauty blogger, this was very helpful. Thank You for sharing. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Afreen
    February 24, 2017 at 7:06 am

Antibacterial silicon brushes sounds good.your blog is too good and informative.

• Yousra Naeem
    February 26, 2017 at 8:02 pm

To be honest didn’t know about this before & it looks so good.
    I guess I should buy it soon โค
    Thank you for sharing this!

L I T T L E  D E T A I L S ๐ŸŒน
Yesterday I received this classic pair of sandals from @adeoleather with the most thoughtful details added to it while delivering.
The personalised dustbag, the beautiful rose, the little cards , everything. ๐Ÿ˜
Also, I am in love with every design they have made so far in their collection and the colors - Timeless Style and Chic Looking, wouldnt you want a pair for yourself?
The price is a steal. I am literally eyeing for my next pair from them too.๐Ÿ˜…
Share this with a friend if you think they would like it too.#SupportLocal #localartisans #handmade #affordablefashion #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Bella #AdeoLeather #LeatherSandals
ู†ุณูŠู… ุจุงุฑุฏ ูˆุตุญุจุฉ ุทูŠุจุฉ ุชุนูŠุฏ ู„ูƒ ุงู„ุฐูƒุฑูŠุงุช ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠู„ุฉ
J O Y ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’š
When hanging out with some people take you back in time and remind you of the good times. Does it happen to you? .
#qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #macedonia #ohrid #qatarairways #europe #Goingplacestogether #nofilter #creativitywithkay #balkan #moodygrams
#agameoftones #justgoshoot #killeverygram #uncalculated #waytoill #theimaged #fatalframes #bevisuallyinspired  #theartofslowliving #theweekoninstagram #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmatters #momentslikethese #mymonthofsundays #theculturetrip .
.  #forahappymoment #prettycity #darlingescapes #tasteintravel
ู‡ู†ุง ุงู„ุฏูˆุญุฉ
T H I S  I S  D O H A
@ritzcarltondoha
The city I was born in, the place I grew up, the place I am proud to call home. Isnt it beautiful? Futuristic with so much character!
#QatarBloggers #Dohabloggers #RCMemories #ritzcarltonhotels #ritzcarlton #seemydoha
B E A C H  D U P L E X  P O O L  V I L L A @kandolhu ๐Ÿ
An experience I am thankful for, and one that I wont forget.
find why on my blog. Have you read it yet?
Link in bio @creativitywithkay .
#qatarbloggers #Dohabloggers
#maldiveslovers
#maldivianlife #maldives #sunnysideoflife #duplex #beachpool #beachvilla
S P A  M O M E N T S
@dhigalimaldives
Reliving memories that I have had as I write a blog post is something that happens naturally.
I always try and reimagine the moment and the exact feeling I experienced. And right now, I would really wish you knew how it felt to be here at that exact moment.A moment in time from my memories at Dhigali spa .
#Maldives #sunnysideoflife #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #maldivianlife #familyresort #islandlife #Spamoments #momentslikethese #placestovisit
M Y  P A S S I O N ๐Ÿค— #Heya12 #HeyaFashionWeek
Believe in yourself and work hard. Life will take you to amazing places of course it doesnt come easy#repost from @primrosefernandes -  Our very own blogger @creativitywithkay On stage speaking on how to be a successful blogger!
#heyabydcz #heyaarabianfashion #heya #luxury #elegant #doha #dczqtr #whowhatwear #detailsareeverything #lovelysquares #stylemacarons #thehappynow #thatsdarling #supportlocal #qatarfashion #qataridesigner #madeinQatar #pursuepretty #pretty #fashion #designer #MyVeilStory #InMyNiqab
K A N D O L H U
on the blog now, my experience in stormy @maldives and the exemplary hospitality at @kandolhu
Link in bio @creativitywithkay
#QatarBloggers #Dohabloggers #sunnysideoflife #Maldives #swimmingpool #beachlife #momentslikethese #mymonthofsundays #TraveltheWorld #BloggerLife #boss_hotels
B E A U T Y
I am normally never one to go close to animals because I am scared of them. Sometime their beauty is so captivating. As this creature was in my way and I saw so much beauty in it, I had to capture it with my lens.
As I sit and ponder, there isnt anything 'ugly' around us if we see beauty in it.
@kandolhu
#sunnysideoflife #maldives #animalplanet #animallovers #animalloversofinstagram #QatarBloggers #dohabloggers #culturalambassador #lifelessons