Give Yourself the Gift of Beautiful Skin | Foreo

Everyone’s been going about sharing their gift guides for the month, and then I thought of this. Who wouldn’t love gifting themselves beautiful skin to live in. So, here’s what it’s all about. I got my hands on a wonder product from Foreo – the Luna Mini 2. Obviously, without trying it myself I couldn’t be believing anything that normally comes in the advertising campaigns of products. But, this one really does work wonders.

Firstly, it is very handy, and light – so convenient to hold. It isn’t heavy at all, and can be carried in your handbags even when you are on the go.

They say if you charge it once, it can last up to 5 months which is great. I have had it for over a week now, and I have charged it only once. Remind yourself to ask me about this after 5 months!

You can pair it with your favorite cleanser for more effective cleansing.

It has a 3 zone brush which makes it suitable for all skin types. Its T- Sonic pulsations drive out dirt, oil makeup, and other causes of breakouts.

Also, the pulsations have 8 levels of power. So, you can adjust it to the intensity of your choice.

What’s its best feature? It’s that it’s waterproof so you can even take it in your shower. I have been personally enjoying the mini 2 very much.

The brushes are made of medical silicon, and is anti bacterial. Hence, you dont even have to change the brush heads like other cleaning devices.

This wonder product may be the best gift you can give to anyone around. It comes in different colors, and cater to both-men & women. Everyone loves to have great skin anyways!

The Luna Mini 2 retails at QAR 650, and you can find them at Pari Gallery, 51 East, and Salam Stores.

Have you used it yet? If so, what are your thoughts on it!

Disclaimer: This post was done in collaboration with Foreo. However, all opinions are my own!

• Jishma
    February 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm

Sounds good … will try it sometime soon …

• Manju
    February 15, 2017 at 10:44 am

hmm … interesting….

• Manju
    February 15, 2017 at 10:45 am

interesting….

• Christal
    February 22, 2017 at 7:27 pm

I’ve heard of these brushes before. I found that actual bristles are no good for my skin. May try this out instead

• Iqra
    February 22, 2017 at 11:00 pm

I’m not completely sure I understand what this thing does. Is it an exfoliator? Looks handy, though.

• Sara Saleh
    February 23, 2017 at 12:42 am

Interesting! I am a therapist with an interest in skincare and i am yet to use one of these devices. I can imagine it must feel very therapeutic and it will definitely get the circulation going. I will have to take a look into this ! Thanks for the review 🙂

• Farah Abdullah
    February 23, 2017 at 1:54 am

Sis please do a video tutorial on this. To be honest this is the first time I’ve heard of a cosmetic product you have to “charge”? Lemme search it up too. I was just a little baffled on what it really is. Haha.

• Breharne
    February 23, 2017 at 9:08 am

Oh my, I love the sound of that. Hopefully I can track one down in Australia.

February 23, 2017 at 6:45 pm

I thought it was quite popular. It’s kind of a very interesting device. Something you can invest in and gift yourself 😊

• Larissa
    February 23, 2017 at 6:21 pm

I’m so happy that I have come across your blog, it’s beautiful and very addictive! I can’t wait to read all of your posts!

February 23, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Thank you Larissa. That is so kind of you to say. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed sharing them

• Nida
    February 23, 2017 at 10:47 pm

being obsessed with skin care and a beauty blogger, this was very helpful. Thank You for sharing. 🙂

• Afreen
    February 24, 2017 at 7:06 am

Antibacterial silicon brushes sounds good.your blog is too good and informative.

• Yousra Naeem
    February 26, 2017 at 8:02 pm

To be honest didn’t know about this before & it looks so good.
    I guess I should buy it soon ❤
    Thank you for sharing this!

W A L K I N G
Is walking part of your lifestyle?
The concept of walking is a little bit alien to my lifestyle. Probably because of the oppressive heat here most months. My go-to place for walks  here in Doha would be a mall and probably the aspire park when the weather is cooler
Seeing places like these to walk through made me realize why walking is not only a part of everyday lifestyle in other places. Walking is leisure ☺ .
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #historicsites #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #kokino #kumanovo  #Macedonianplaces #wiew #ohridcity #Šarena  #tetovo #ŠarenaDžamija #Džamija  #ottomanarchitecture #fyrom #balkan #goingplacestogether #themacedonianlife
M A V R O V O
What does your weekend plan look like?This picture was shot on my #SamsungS8 at Mavrova , Macedonia is a country that is worth seeing and experiencing. A hidden gem in Europe!Have you been ? What is your must visit travel destination?
🇲🇰 .
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #myunicornlife #momentslikethese #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #mavrova #inspiremyinstagram #mavrovanationalpark #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers  #Macedonianplaces #wiew  #ohridlake #lakeohrid #albania #fyrom #balkan #goingplacestogether
T R O P I C A L  J U N G L E
How would you caption this shot?
What I loved about @dhigalimaldives was it was more a family style resort in the Maldives - a place where you could experience culture and nature together - a very different scene in the Maldives
.@dhigalimaldives 🛑
F R I E N D S H I  P🇲🇰🇲🇰🇲🇰
Nothing bad comes out of being kind. This journey of mine has allowed me to meet kind people from around the world. My friend took me to her childhood friend's place when I visited Macedonia. This beautiful succulent was in her place.😍 It was amazing to see and experience the place more than just being a tourist. For what to do and where to be when you travel to Macedonia, Follow @experienceskopje 🇲🇰 I believe in the fact that there is something good in everybody.💫 Maybe we wont get along with everyone. But, we do not have to dwell on the negativities in our life because there are too many amazing people we are surrounded by and worth our positive vibes everyday 😊😊
🛫@qatarairways flies to Skopje from Doha 4 times a week 🛑
🏡Where to stay in Macedonia: @skopjemarriott
🛑 .
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces #wiew #macedoniasquare #stylemacarons #inspiremyinstagram #myunicornlife #beautifuldestinations #beautifulplaces #canyonmatka #matkacanyon #matka #littlethingsinlife #simplelife
P E R S O N A L  T O U C H E SWhat do you think of my personalised sneakers? 👟👟
Happiness is when the best mall in town @dohafestcity sends you these personalised @vans
As you all know, there's always something more than just your shopping🛍🛍 experience when you are at Doha Festival City! 💫💫
This time they have a Personalisation Station 🖌🖌🖊🖍as part of their back to school campaign where you can customise your sneakers or backpacks to your own taste.It's on from 10-23 September on the first floor of the centre court!
Go Get Yours too Now 😊😊 .
.#CelebrationEverywhere #Vans #vansoffthewall #offthewall #vansshoes #QatarBloggers #DohaBloggers #DohaFestivalCity #Shoestagram #shoegram #shoesoftheday #backtoschool #personalised #shoeaddict
I found this place so cosy, so pretty, so inviting, so peaceful - that it felt like home 🏡🏡 What does home mean to you?
I would definitely go back to Macedonia again for I Haven't had enough of the country. 💓💓
Getting there was quite a story and I will share that another time. .
. 🛫@qatarairways flies to Skopje from Doha 4 times a week 🛑
🏡Where to stay in Macedonia: @skopjemarriott
🚘How to get here: Lake Ohrid Is a 3 hours drive from Skopje .
.Hijab: @nayabhijabs
Hat: Picked them while street shopping in Skopje
Bag: @Fashidence
#qatarbloggers #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces #wiew #ohridcity #ohridlake #lakeohrid #albania #fyrom #balkan #goingplacestogether #chichijab
Z E NWater - so therapeutic, so powerful
A glimpse into our private pool at @kandolhu
There won't be words to describe the beauty most of the times Yet I try ! .
🚘How to get here: Kandolhu is a journey of 25 minutes by sea plane from Male and 14 minutes ride thereafter in a speed boat .
#qatarblogger #whitesand #beachlife #beaches #travelblogger #swimmingpool #oceanvilla #qatarairways #privatepool #honeymoondestination #sunandsea #maldiveslovers #sunnysideoflife #traveltheworld #visitmaldives #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #maldivesresort #maldives2017 #maldivesislands #stylemacarons #inspiremyinstagram #beautifulmaldives #beautifuldestinations #beautifulplaces #maldives #kandolhudhoo #kandolhu #beautifulhotels #luxuryhotelpix
May your Friday be filled with joy, inspiration, enlightenment and prosperity!More on the picture:
This is a mosque built by 2 sisters from the Ottoman Period (1438) and is in Tetovo - a city in Macedonia.The Šarena Džamija was originally built in 1438. The architect behind the Šarena Džamija was Isak Bey.Most mosques of the time had sultans, beysor pashas financing their constructions, but the Šarena Džamija, however, was financed by two sisters from Tetovo. As with many mosques, a hammam was built nearby across the river.The site used to include an Inn as well as a bathhouse on the other side of the river. The current courtyard of the Šarena Džamija is filled with many flowers, a fountain, and aTürbe. The octagonal "türbe" houses the resting places of Hurshida and Mensure, the two sisters who financed the construction of the mosque in 1438. .
🇲🇰
. . . 🛫@qatarairways flies to Skopje from Doha 4 times a week 🛑
🛑 🛑
🚘How to get here: Tetovo Is around a little less than an hours drive from Skopje .