Give Yourself the Gift of Beautiful Skin | Foreo

Everyone’s been going about sharing their gift guides for the month, and then I thought of this. Who wouldn’t love gifting themselves beautiful skin to live in. So, here’s what it’s all about. I got my hands on a wonder product from Foreo – the Luna Mini 2. Obviously, without trying it myself I couldn’t be believing anything that normally comes in the advertising campaigns of products. But, this one really does work wonders.

Firstly, it is very handy, and light – so convenient to hold. It isn’t heavy at all, and can be carried in your handbags even when you are on the go.

They say if you charge it once, it can last up to 5 months which is great. I have had it for over a week now, and I have charged it only once. Remind yourself to ask me about this after 5 months!

You can pair it with your favorite cleanser for more effective cleansing.

It has a 3 zone brush which makes it suitable for all skin types. Its T- Sonic pulsations drive out dirt, oil makeup, and other causes of breakouts.

Also, the pulsations have 8 levels of power. So, you can adjust it to the intensity of your choice.

What’s its best feature? It’s that it’s waterproof so you can even take it in your shower. I have been personally enjoying the mini 2 very much.

The brushes are made of medical silicon, and is anti bacterial. Hence, you dont even have to change the brush heads like other cleaning devices.

This wonder product may be the best gift you can give to anyone around. It comes in different colors, and cater to both-men & women. Everyone loves to have great skin anyways!

The Luna Mini 2 retails at QAR 650, and you can find them at Pari Gallery, 51 East, and Salam Stores.

Have you used it yet? If so, what are your thoughts on it!

Disclaimer: This post was done in collaboration with Foreo. However, all opinions are my own!

• Jishma
    February 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm

Sounds good … will try it sometime soon …

• Manju
    February 15, 2017 at 10:44 am

hmm … interesting….

• Manju
    February 15, 2017 at 10:45 am

interestingā€¦.

• Christal
    February 22, 2017 at 7:27 pm

I’ve heard of these brushes before. I found that actual bristles are no good for my skin. May try this out instead

• Iqra
    February 22, 2017 at 11:00 pm

I’m not completely sure I understand what this thing does. Is it an exfoliator? Looks handy, though.

• Sara Saleh
    February 23, 2017 at 12:42 am

Interesting! I am a therapist with an interest in skincare and i am yet to use one of these devices. I can imagine it must feel very therapeutic and it will definitely get the circulation going. I will have to take a look into this ! Thanks for the review šŸ™‚

• Farah Abdullah
    February 23, 2017 at 1:54 am

Sis please do a video tutorial on this. To be honest this is the first time I’ve heard of a cosmetic product you have to “charge”? Lemme search it up too. I was just a little baffled on what it really is. Haha.

• Breharne
    February 23, 2017 at 9:08 am

Oh my, I love the sound of that. Hopefully I can track one down in Australia.

February 23, 2017 at 6:45 pm

I thought it was quite popular. It’s kind of a very interesting device. Something you can invest in and gift yourself šŸ˜Š

• Larissa
    February 23, 2017 at 6:21 pm

I’m so happy that I have come across your blog, it’s beautiful and very addictive! I can’t wait to read all of your posts!

February 23, 2017 at 6:44 pm

Thank you Larissa. That is so kind of you to say. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I enjoyed sharing them

• Nida
    February 23, 2017 at 10:47 pm

being obsessed with skin care and a beauty blogger, this was very helpful. Thank You for sharing. šŸ™‚

• Afreen
    February 24, 2017 at 7:06 am

Antibacterial silicon brushes sounds good.your blog is too good and informative.

• Yousra Naeem
    February 26, 2017 at 8:02 pm

To be honest didn’t know about this before & it looks so good.
    I guess I should buy it soon ā¤
    Thank you for sharing this!

P A T T E R N S
Do you love patterns too?
This pic is exactly as I shot off the wall at the newly opened @timerakohotel at Al Wakrah.
So fascinated to see new places coming up and the rapid changes this country has been going through and growing through
#ihavethisthingwithwalls #ihavethisthingwithtiles #wallswallswalls #ihaveathingwithwalls #walls_talking #timehotelsandresorts #timehotels #alwakra #alwakrah #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #patterns #patterndesigns  #timerakohotel #fromwhereyoustand #islamicart #geometricart #geometry #visualcrush #postitfortheaesthetic #Visitqatar
A T T I T U D EBe humble enough to admit you are not perfect but determined enough to strive to be.
More often than not you can find people who deem themselves perfect or priveleged and make you feel like your hardwork and your skills are nothing( I have been made to feel like this several times). Dont let that get to you. Your talent, knowledge and skill that you have with you are more than money can ever buy. The people you need to admire and can most definitely learn a lot from are the humble and patient ones. . .
#skopje #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #flyawaysquad #macedoniatimeless #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces
#skopjecity #strumica #sudtirol_lovers #easterneurope #sightseeing #balkan #balkans #tetovo #february #forbestravelguide
G O O D  H E A L T H
I wish we all learn to appreciate the blessing  of good health much more than we take it for granted.
#qatarbloggers #Dohabloggers #muscat #muscatbloggers #omanbloggers #experienceoman  #muscat #beautifulplaces #tlpicks #traveltagged #travelblogger #travelandleisure #sheisnotlost #wearetravelgirls #femmetravel #ladiesgoneglobal #lifewelltravelled #beautifulmatters #beautifuldestinations #youmustsee #luxuryworldtraveler  #intercontinentalmuscat  #beautifulplaces #beautifuldestinations #travelphotography #ihghotels #dobiggerthings #darlingescapes #girlsthatwander
S P O I L T  F O R  C H O I C E
New cafe alert @cafecocome at Doha Festival City - first floor, next to H&M
Your stop for all things food. From your weekend breakfast to your coffee meetings, lunch cravings and dessert breaks, Cafe Coco can now be your happy stop any day, anytime.
#cafecocome
#dohafestivalcity #sharethelove #dohabloggers #qatarbloggers #beautifulcuisines #f52food #buzzfeedfood #foodography
M A T K A  C A N Y O N
One of the most scenic spots we went to in Macedonia and one I would love to go back again to.
The water was so chilly, the colors around so beautiful. What I love about nature is that it does not judge. It shows the same beauty to everyone around. Everyone gets the same service regardless of who they are.
Come rain or wind, it passes through everywhere with no exception. Isn't nature such a wonderful teacher?
Only if we took lessons from it! Whats the favorite lesson you have learnt from nature?
. ..
#skopje #visitmacedonia #macedonia #makedonija #makedonya #makedonia #skopjecity #qatarairways #europe #travelbrilliant #marriott #skopjemarriott #acolorstory #flyawaysquad #sheisnotlost #macedoniatimeless #traveltheworld #travelbrilliantly #qatarbloggers #dohabloggers #Macedonianplaces
#skopjecity #strumica #ohridcity #easterneurope #sightseeing #balkan #balkans #tetovo #february #forbestravelguide
V I S I O N
No matter how narrow minded we think a person can be, they can still see beauty if they really want to look for it. Beauty and Goodness is there in everyone just like faults. Why is it so easy to point out faults and not the good?
Can you go to sleep with a clean conscience having pointed out someone's fault? Or is the happiness through saying the right words that makes your day happy?
If so, before you write from behind the screen, before anger, jealousy or negative feelings take over your words, try and pause and choose the good words šŸ’Ÿ .
S N O R I N G & S L E E P  A P N E A šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
I sat down with the ENT specialist Dr. Agish Mathew at Aster Hospital and one of the things I learnt was more on the problem of snoring in sleep. More than 75% of people who snore haveĀ obstructive sleep apneaĀ (when breathing is disrupted duringĀ sleepĀ for short periods), which increases the risk of developingĀ heart disease.šŸ˜²šŸ˜²
At Aster Hospital they can provide the service of observing you and analysing your sleep patterns . More often than not a person who snores struggles to get enough oxygen into the brain while asleep and the person wakes up tired because the body works so hard while asleepšŸ˜Œ to get enough oxygen into the brain.
For this reason, if anyone around you has a snoring problem, dont take it lightly.
The Aster Hospital in Qatar offers the service of studying sleeping disorders overnight and making sure to diagnose the cause of it and how to rectify it.
Did you know about this before?
Share it with everyone you know!
#AsterHospitalQatar #AsterQatar
@asterdmhqatar
#ad
M A L D I V E S
It almost felt like I wanted to take a fluffy piece of cloud and keep it for myself
#maldives #beachlife #luxelife #sunnysideoflife #thoughts #maldives #dhigali #dhigalimaldives #islandlife #success #dohabloggers #qatarbloggers #ilovetravel #lovetravel

Latest Memoir Entries