I have never been that list making person when it comes to my blog. However, I thought for readers from outside and within Doha, it would be easier to follow through if I made it into a list
- Get your dose of Japanese Indulgence at Megu Qatar in Porto Arabia. This is one of my favorite restaurants and a must-try if you make it to the pearl. The service, and the food is just impeccable.
- Ride a Tuk Tuk for Free. Yes for free!
- Show some love to Qatar by getting your pictures taken next to these that can be found around the pearl
- Explore Qatari cuisine and have a glimpse into traditional games at NZain in Qanat Quartier
- Visit the one and only designer cafe in Doha – Emporio Armani Caffe in Porto Arabia
- Dine at a Locally Developed Cafe with the Venice inspired views – Crepe Bechamel in Qanat Quartier
- Chocolate Lover? Then you need to go to dip n dip at The Pearl!
- Enjoy the Sunset Views
- Craving Mexican? Father of Modern Mexican Cuisine Calling. Dining at Isla Qatar for lunch or dinner can never be a disappointment. Here’s what to try!
- Get a Pizza, and Enjoy the Marina Views
- Give Yourself A Little Treat at One of the Spas
- Go for a dinner at Triangles. It might be a bit dark inside. But, the food there is amazing!
- Dine at the revamped Arabesque Restaurant. They have some really interesting take on Lebanese Flavors, and some of them are worth trying. Besides, it is a Qatar based and owned company. So, it might be a good idea to Support Local as well.
Think you want to do it all? You might as well move in here because there’s so much more to do and I couldn’t fit it all into one list.
What’s your favorite thing to do in the Pearl? Let me know in comments!